Another one bites the dust...

they are just forcing devs to make BT better..... prolly less dependant on tracker sites....

you would think that whole Napster thing tought them something....

ET was stupid and I have no clue why they did it. They've been pretty much a TV shows only site for the past few months and suddenly they decide to release Ep3 before it's released in theatres. :rolleyes:

Site's based in the US really shouldn't do things like that, not if they want to live.

I wasn't aware that the new terrorist bill made it a stiffer federal offense to post/download movies BEFORE they were released in theatres....I guess the fact that they posted it up 6 hours before it was first shown in theatres is what made them cross the "no-no" line in regards to this new law.

So I think I'll learn a little patience and wait to download me movies until they're actually released.....until the trackerless BT client gets more accepted. ;)

epicstruggle said:
thehulk said:
8) Nice. Hope the bastards get a few decades for the theft. Too bad they couldnt take a few of the downloaders with them. I guess a few of the thiefs on this board are safe for a while longer.

epic

too bad they dont repatriate all the illegal aliens they catch.... i guess some on these boards wouldnt be here if they did.

silence

epicstruggle said:
thehulk said:
8) Nice. Hope the bastards get a few decades for the theft. Too bad they couldnt take a few of the downloaders with them. I guess a few of the thiefs on this board are safe for a while longer.

epic

Send them to jail. I think the people running company's ripping off the public with stupidly high prices and trying to stop the advancement of technology should be sent to jail as well.

The recording industry needs a boot up the ass.

Back