Angelina

sytaylor said:
Would eat you alive

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

But not me.

And I agree with Rev, she's definitely the most desirable woman on this planet. We should clone her a few hundred times!

Stupidest non-real name ever. I mean, if you're gonna change your name, at least make it a good one.

Ok, let me join the party. If i were a lesbian, i'd shag her.

_xxx_ said:
And I agree with Rev, she's definitely the most desirable woman on this planet. We should clone her a few hundred times!
2nd most. :) Aishwarya Rai is the most desirable woman on this planet. ;)

Hmm, wonder if i would dream of aishwarya if i was in bed with angelina. 8)

epic

london-boy said:
Stupidest non-real name ever. I mean, if you're gonna change your name, at least make it a good one.
huh? that is her real name. well, her actual birthname is Angelina Jolie Voight.

epic

london-boy said:

Ok, let me join the party. If i were a lesbian, i'd shag her.

Erm, her full name is Angelina Jolie Voight (her dad being Jon Voight). So I think it is a definate improvement.

I think it is a toss up between Angelina, Jessica Alba and Salma Hayek.

CC

epicstruggle said:
london-boy said:
huh? that is her real name. well, her actual birthname is Angelina Jolie Voight.

epic

Really!? I thought she changed it, at least the Jolie bit...

I mean that would be like me changing my name to Daniel Hung.

epicstruggle said:
Aishwarya Rai is the most desirable woman on this planet. ;)

She's very beautiful too, but not really my type. I like 'em more, err, bleached :) (purely sexual preferences, nothing rasistic here of course!)

Angie in blond, that's all I'd ever need. And I LOVE scary, strong women.

Reverend said:
Her lips / theeth / whole lower face region just freak me out.

It reminds me a lot of a girl I used to live in the same house with, dumb as the proverbial prick, and not very sexy to boot.

I thought Jolie made a good Lara Croft (the role was made for her really), but in a more general sense she's a bit "meh" IMO.

I prefer women who are more cute and understated, the classic Hollywood "beauty" just turns me off. Basically the more noise that's made about someone the less appealing they are to me. So being voted Most Bootiful Woman Evah is pretty much a nail in the coffin for Ms Jolie as far as I'm concerned.

As for whether I'd kick her out of bed, well I'll cross that bridge when I come to it :)

incurable said:
Her lips / theeth / whole lower face region just freak me out.

Her lips are the most beutiful part of her IMHO. I can imagine many beutiful things with them involved... :devilish:

Back