Alive! for 360 and PS3 unofficially announced!

Aonther game from the infamous LIST of ubisoft comes true!

http://www.ownage.nl/news/15478/

In a background article of newspaper The International Herald Bleachers, that goes over the attracting of more feminine gamers, has Ubisoft perhaps well a title betray, that yet even secret remain must.

Must Alive have a (next gene?) Game will become, by which you crawl in the skin from overlevers of an earthquake. You will must use your instincts to survive. According to senior official Yves Guillemot, Alive represents the new "action plus" style, that Ubi aims for. "It shows more drama, credible characters and depth", according to the Frenchman. "It still will survive, but you cannot everything just solve through only shoot."

http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/09/03/business/games04.php

Next year, Ubisoft will publish a game called "Alive" that features characters who rely on their instincts and each other to endure after an earthquake. It reflects the company's focus on an "action plus" style, according to Yves Guillemot, chief executive of Ubisoft. "It's more oriented toward drama, more life in characters, more depth," he said, adding, "It's still about surviving, but you can't resolve things by shooting only."

How can you unofficially announce something?
If you announce something, it's official. Unless by that you mean "i've ravaged through some lists and found this so i can call it announcement"...

How can you unofficially announce something?
If you announce something, it's official. Unless by that you mean "i've ravaged through some lists and found this so i can call it announcement"...

What he means by "unofficially announced" is that Ubisoft hasn't announced the game yet, but the article confirms that the game does exist. The game was on the leaked Ubisoft release list that Ubisoft "categorically denied".

Is it based on the movie about the canniball soccer team? A little poetic license could make an enjoyable and campy game.

You played Jaws: Unleashed yet? It could practically be the same game. Just roam around eating people and what them spurt blood and scream. Except instead of a shark, you'd be...uh...a people. 20 dollars new. It's a winner. Green light.

Back