Alan Wake has a publisher...?

fulcizombie

Regular
Banned
Microsoft.It will be announced at E3.Don't ask for links,i saw this at TXB from a very trust-worthy person.(and i mean EXTREMELY trust worthy).

It seems that microsoft's E3 line up will be the compay's best ever with the additions of Halo3,Shadowrun,Forza2007,Alan Wake and more along with the games we've allready seen(Gow,Too Human,Crackdown e.t.c)

Thanks for the rumour/news. ;)

I hope MS promotes it better than MechAssault 2. ( :rolleyes: )

This had been an ongoing rumor for ages and it seems that the deal is final.

Finally a new non-scifi game published by MS!!!

Still, I heard Alan Wake isn't going to make a splash at E3. Well, the developers won't be there. I think it was mentioned on their forums.

Edit: It was firingsquad, but I found that from the AW Forums.

"we want to keep the momentum going on the development side and are not showing the game at E3.".

I assume this refers to the publisher:
He did hint, however, about an announcement that may be made around the E3 time frame this year and of course we will post up the news if and when that happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if they were seriously considering it beyond just saying that it will show up on next generation consoles. And who knows how far along X360 development is with respect to the PC version.

Still, I expect a good transition if they port it in-house. They did an excellent job with optimizing Max Payne 2 on Xbox since it runs and looks better than Max Payne did.

*according to dev posts on their forums, it seems like development for console platforms was more for consideration.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back