Stellar Blade (Project Eve)

Full demo in normal mode. Can set motion blur intensity, performance mode here. This is the fist console/PC games of the studio, I am impressed.
the moment at 7:50 when opening the hatch gives me the vibes of Alien Isolation. Maybe not as immersive, but very very similar.

French preview 20 boss from human size to gigantic boss. Stroy driven action game but more action than story.

EDIT: Shuhei Yoshida the guy able to platinium Bloodborne tried the first prototype and said Sony need this game.

Combat are a mix of Bayonette. Nier Automata and Sekiro.

EDIT: The scope of the game was supposed to be a AA but Sony saw the potential of the game and said we want a AAA. Sony paid localization, QA testing, marketing and gave a bigger budget, tools sharing with first party Sony studio.

Story inspiration anime of the 80's and 90's Gunm and blade runner too

Sony helped improved the gameplay after trying the first prototype Shuhei Yoshida was excited we let you take it to the next level.

EDIT:
stellar blade interview
he says shuhei yoshida approached them in 2021
and after seeing the prototype they agreed on a contract
Sony provided full localization support, marketing, full QA testing and tool sharing from other Sony studios.
Game was inspired by 90s anime
the game's scope was supposed to be really small
before the sony partnership

Start of the game is linear
when you reach the City Xion the game opens up
it will be the starting point of the narrative of the game
60% of the game is full on action, 40% is reserved to the story and narrative aspects

Game has more than 20 boss fights
from humanoid boss fights, to Shadow of Colossus-like boss fights
30 outfits, accessories like glasses, multiple haircuts, none of them will change the gameplay.

Last edited:
Mod
I’m okay with freedom of creativity discussion, you want to like it that’s cool. I’m all about that as well, diversity also includes really attractive people or really unattractive people. There is a reason why Sydney Sweeney has her top off in all of her films. And other actors are made to look inbred.

However.

Please do not bring meta commentary about other things not directly related to Stellar Blade, we will ship it to RSPC forum. If there’s anymore of it the last block of posts will move with it and out.

Mod:
Posts have been moved.

Please stay on the topic of technical or gameplay of this title only, RSPC discussion can be found in RSPC.
Any RSPC posts found here from this point forward will be deleted.

You can enable RSPC membership by clicking on your account and going to account details.
Scroll down to
Enable RPSC Membership
And enable it.

That is Nullsec for us. So just a heads up.

Last edited:
Mod

Respectfully, I have given a very clear warning previously that I would cut and remove any rspc talk from here because this particular thread is only supposed to be about the game, and this is now the second time it’s veered entirely into political discussion.

I can’t leave the posts here without action, but I don’t want to throw away the effort in word count, so I’m open to suggestions here. If I don’t get some alignment on responses I will move it to rspc.
The discussion was related to the art and design direction of the game

The discussion was related to the art and design direction of the game
unfortunately it kept skewing into things unrelated to that.

We can discuss art and design direction without getting into the political side of things. There is plenty there to discuss, none of it was being discussed.

unfortunately it kept skewing into things unrelated to that.

We can discuss art and design direction without getting into the political side of things. There is plenty there to discuss, none of it was being discussed.
But it is related. You removed every post discussing the art and it's hypothetical implications

But it is related. You removed every post discussing the art and it's hypothetical implications
we are not era or gaf. This is a game thread In a forum that is technical. We have a forum discussing the rspc side of it. You are welcome to opt in but this forum is not about that. If the only thing you can discuss about Stellar Blade is politically motivated that actually says more about the title (not you though) than anything else. Perhaps it was designed this way to be controversial, perhaps we are indirectly admitting that this game would only sell well because of this. Which is why we are asking desperately to avoid this topic.

There is a full game here with art and design choices that go beyond societies viewpoints on beauty standards. And the continued discussion focuses on anything but that.

Last edited:
It wasn't in the technical forum. We were discussing about the game
yea we discuss the game and the technical stuff about the game in here.

Please, don’t take personal offence that we moved the thread. It’s better suited there.

Back