Scheduled downtime - Wednesday, 1st June 2022 @ 0900 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rys

Graphics @ AMD
Veteran
Supporter
The site will be down for up to 48 hours starting at 0900 this Wednesday morning, 1st June 2022. We're updating to XenForo 2 and moving to new VMs on a new host, so just in case things go wrong we've given ourselves a generous window.

I'm hoping it only takes a small fraction of that since I've already run a test migration to XF2 and it went well enough. A couple of the custom bits of integration that we have will stop working as a result, but at least the GPUDB one will be restored as soon as possible.

Please take the downtime as opportunity to disconnect if possible and focus on things more important than 3D graphics. They do exist, I promise.

Surely there must be something broken on your Jeep that you should be fixing for two days?
I have a 2010 Infinity M35x, my wife has two Jeeps that I constantly am working on.

I just need to change the brakes occasionally on mine, and yeah I guess I do have a new set of pads and rotors for the front of my car I could throw on and then open the pool for the rest of the time. <sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back