Wi-fi causing autism?

Dunno; I have a long-time friend who's been on the cutting edge of this stuff (treatment that is) since before it became a national issue. She now runs one of the largest and most successful treatment programs in Cali, having been along for the ride (including for her own daughter at the leading edge) pretty much for the entire cycle up to now. Something's going on there.

They really should account for the coincident rise in premature births along with the effects of the age of the mothers. Also the fact utilization of in vitro fertilization itself is greater in urban settings.

There's also a study that proves a direct link between the Internet and hypochondria. I'm sure you can find it if you google for it.

I believe there's also a correlation found between the increase in popularity of Linux and the number of self-diagnoses of Asperger's Syndrome. Linux causes autism spectrum disorders!

Autism is not a disease, it is caused by a development disorder during the development of the brain. 1 in 300 to 1 in 600 people have some from of autism. Study's of autism have only been started in de last decade's so most things about it are still unknown. The increase in autism cases is most likely caused by beter diagnoses.

Not too long ago i had an arguement with someone on this board who though laser printers were dangerous no doubt he's now worrying himself to death about wi-fi now

Not too long ago i had an arguement with someone on this board who though laser printers were dangerous no doubt he's now worrying himself to death about wi-fi now

Laser printers can be deadly - if you throw one out of window on to someone's head the damage can be fatal. And don't forget to breathe in lots of printer toner dust.. tis right good for m'lad.

The laser printer argument was TOTALLY different from this one. Those printers actually put out hazardous toxins, which (and who would have thought it) can be deadly or bad for your health. Wi-Fi causing autism however is not proven since there are far to many assumptions for it to be plausible in the first place.

I was just on the verge of not ignoring your posts again, but I guess its time to start doing it again.

Wow, Im really surprised by some of the posts in this thread. :???: Ive got to say that Im struck by the number of idio.... I mean posters, who had to chime in with irrelevant posts.

Wow, Im really surprised by some of the posts in this thread. :???: Ive got to say that Im struck by the number of idio.... I mean posters, who had to chime in with irrelevant posts.

Don't take it personally - they're skeptics. Don't take it as an attack on you but rather the author of the article. Besides, this is a technology forum, and linking the two would be attacking our goddess. :)

Those printers actually put out hazardous toxins, which (and who would have thought it) can be deadly or bad for your health. Wi-Fi causing autism however is not proven since there are far to many assumptions for it to be plausible in the first place.

I was just on the verge of not ignoring your posts again, but I guess its time to start doing it again.

Well let me make your decision even easier for you then
"Those printers actually put out hazardous toxins, which (and who would have thought it) can be deadly or bad for your health. "
I wasnt aware it had been proven that anyone has ever got ill/died from a printer

Nobody has to, simply because the toxins in question are a known factor.

yes but are said toxins in sufficient concentrations ?
cars but out many toxins but when you buy one you dont need to think about if it will poison you or not

yes but are said toxins in sufficient concentrations ?
cars but out many toxins but when you buy one you dont need to think about if it will poison you or not

Actually, a number of people each year make the mistake of waiting in a running car for someone in the winter for to long. Fumes will build up and those can, and have, kill people.

Autism is not a disease, it is caused by a development disorder during the development of the brain. 1 in 300 to 1 in 600 people have some from of autism. Study's of autism have only been started in de last decade's so most things about it are still unknown. The increase in autism cases is most likely caused by beter diagnoses.
Definitely. That's also why the amount of people diagnosed with the Asperger syndrome has exploded.

But anyway, there are very many things (most of them, even the healthy ones) that are bad for you, and cause some damage. Your body repairs almost all of it, but there is some residual damage left, that builds over time. It's called: growing old.

Back