Yep, it's a stomach virus. -Part 2

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
All of today I've been crapping small puddle liquids every so often. My ass hurts from the amount of whiping I had to do today, it started bleeding a little not long ago.

For the next 48 hours I'm going to eat dry crackers and drink salt(pinch of salt and a period of 20 minutes between drinks) water.

Camomille tea has done wonders to my stomach pain but it also made me crap, mum said not to drink more than 1 glass now and another one when pain comes back.

Mum said the reason I crap a lot is because I'm eating dairy products and other foods, these cause me to crap a lot.

I situations like these, where I might be experiencing gastrointestinal issues and general pains of unknown origin, I find that a copious excess of alcohol followed by a chicken kebab with lashings of red hot chilli soss is the solution.

It doesn't so much make the unknown pains and issues go away, but it does mask them with greater pains and issues of known origin, which I find rather comforting.

I'm out today too. Don't know what the hell happened. All of a sudden at 5 yesterday I felt like crap. Got home at 5:30 and went to bed, woke up at 10 and was so achey, I called in. Lots of snot drainage too :?

nutball said:
I situations like these, where I might be experiencing gastrointestinal issues and general pains of unknown origin, I find that a copious excess of alcohol followed by a chicken kebab with lashings of red hot chilli soss is the solution.

You show that stomach ulcer who's boss! :LOL:

K.I.L.E.R said:
All of today I've been crapping small puddle liquids every so often. My ass hurts from the amount of whiping I had to do today, it started bleeding a little not long ago.

For the next 48 hours I'm going to eat dry crackers and drink salt(pinch of salt and a period of 20 minutes between drinks) water.

Camomille tea has done wonders to my stomach pain but it also made me crap, mum said not to drink more than 1 glass now and another one when pain comes back.

Mum said the reason I crap a lot is because I'm eating dairy products and other foods, these cause me to crap a lot.
Welcome to my world. That's not at all uncommon for me.

I have Irritible Bowel Syndrome.

While I found it to be better when I control what I eat, I still get terrible pain every so often. My stomach never feels 100%. I can't eat sugar, fat, alcohol (gah, I haven't had any for 1 year, 4 months, 10 days), dairy, corn, oils, cirtus, caffeine, or anything cold. My diet consists of bread with no corn, certain fruit, white meat, fish, potatoes, and green tea. It sucks not being able to eat anything and never being able to eat at restaurants. No drinking is the worst part though.

Hope you feel better, bro.

maybe you have stomach arthritis? have you had hair cancer? are you blind in both hands? well that's all i know. you might die, so take it easy for awhile.

...Once upon a time I bought a whole bunch of sugar free candy(because it was cheap. Xylitol/sorbitol/maltitol etc. instead of sugar). Now, nothing dangerous about sugar alcohols, but if you eat a lot of it you'll regret it.

For 2-3 days I had explosive gases and it felt like 'peeing' brown water out of my ass every 30 minutes. :oops:

Back