www.respectcopyrights.org

http://www.respectcopyrights.org/content.html

targetting parents [the thick-as-fuck variety], much as supermarkets and burger joints target children to get into their parents pockets, their Parent FileScan software will expose all your legitimate files, including the Windows start-up sound, your own musical compositions, legal backups, Counter-Strike files etc. and mark them for deletion in one easy click :rolleyes:

genius.................. :!: :idea: :?: :!:

wait 'til the first maladjusted offspring of these idiots shoots them dead for messing up his/her computer :LOL:

deviantchild said:
http://www.respectcopyrights.org/content.html

targetting parents [the thick-as-fuck variety], much as supermarkets and burger joints target children to get into their parents pockets, their Parent FileScan software will expose all your legitimate files, including the Windows start-up sound, your own musical compositions, legal backups, Counter-Strike files etc. and mark them for deletion in one easy click :rolleyes:

genius.................. :!: :idea: :?: :!:

wait 'til the first maladjusted offspring of these idiots shoots them dead for messing up his/her computer :LOL:

first thing i gonna install on my kid's comp are :

DC ++
Bit Torrent
Shareaza
eDonkey
eMule
winMX

;)

i aint fucking paying for what they want....internet is big and they will be able to get what they want...for free....

silence said:

DC ++
Bit Torrent
Shareaza
eDonkey
eMule
winMX

;)

i aint fucking paying for what they want....internet is big and they will be able to get what they want...for free....
right! Cause no one should pay for anything!
YAY!
Nice way to raise your kids, fucktard.

The RIAA/MPAA's actions are the result of the government's allowance of extreme capitalism.

They deserve no ones money and as far as I'm concerned music/movie piracy is a rebellion against extreme capitalism, which has taken over the US culture and identity.

We're no longer citizens, or people. Instead, we've been reduced to "consumers" who are supposed to pay outrageous sums of money for a shiny little disc of mostly plastic that costs a few cents to make.

If we buy a 60GB iPod, it would cost almost eight thousand dollars to fill it with tunes from the Apple iMusic store. I hope no-one is seriously entertaining the idea that there's people that would actually DO this in reality.

The so-called "infringement" on "copyrights" is nothing but bull shit really. It's a government-sponsored license to print money for the big media companies.

Althornin said:
silence said:

DC ++
Bit Torrent
Shareaza
eDonkey
eMule
winMX

;)

right! Cause no one should pay for anything!
YAY!
Nice way to raise your kids, fucktard.

i would assume he was merely being reactionary and letting off some steam - a freedom not quite outlawed just yet

Back