Woo-hoo! New linens!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Yup! My wife just went and picked up TWO new pairs of 260 100% cotton sheets, a cotton comforter/pillow set, a new 220 count egyptian cotton mattress pad, and a down comforter.....HEAVEN!!!! :D

(Sorry, EB is hard to get to and I had to rave about it somewhere! )

My girlfriend would be jealous. Not sure if that is a compliment or not.... :LOL:

I'd kill for my bed at home right now. The one I have while working this summer is hard as a rock.

radeonic2 said:
That's exciting to you?
wtf :LOL: :LOL:
Up until today I had two sets of sheets/blankets for my bed, and with 3 puppies sleeping in it keeping them clean is NOT easy. I've pretty much been changing them everyday (my wife likes clean sheets, I like my wife; it's no biggy) and washing 'em every day....but that wears hard on them too.

Add to that the puppies are actively trying to eat our bedding and this morning not only removed all the filling from our comforter by shredding it open but one of them also got sick all over 'em staining 'em pretty harsh and disgustingly...so I finally pitched them.

And those were my good sheets, the 400 count ones....the other set is a cheapy that I ain't overly fond of.

I just got done putting all the new stuff on after washing/drying it. (Another thing my wife likes that I find weird, but I humor her) They look/feel great and I gotta admit that I'm a guy who really appreciates a comfortable place to sleep....to many times sleeping open air on concrete makes ya appreciate the little things in life.

Ain't nothing wrong with being domestic, someone has got to take care of the homestead!

I think the closest product we have like that is "Oxyclean" and I have been using it lately in the washer and it does help, I even use it as a pre-treater for my wife's lab coats when she gets ink on 'em and it works great!
(Yes, I do a lot of laundry....anyone gots a problem with that then they got a problem! :LOL: )

The new linens were HEAVEN last night, I slept like a baby until 10am and it's now about an hour after I got up and my wife is still asleep.

I love lazy plop weekends, we all needed this. 8)

Back