What's Rosewill's story?

max_cool

Newcomer
So what's the deal with Rosewill? Does anyone know where they came from? How do they compare to other IHV's (that's the term right)? I'd just like to know 'cause they have the cheapest cards I've seen. A 6600GT AGP for $199, 6800 vanilla for $250. They also make other things, ie: 500w PSU (Output: +3.3V@28A, +5V@30A, +12V@34A, -5V@0.3A, -12V@0.8A, +5VSB@2A) for $55.49.

--edit--
and no, I'm not a viral marketer, I'm just curious. Also any opinions on who is the best would be great.

Cheap high-wattage power supplies is one thing I would not go for, as that is pretty counter-productive to what one wants the PSU to do. High wattage units need big capacitors and big heatsinks and all-round high quality components and construction; this does not mesh well with a low price.

I would be wary of that power supply if I were you.

that's great and all, but I don't need a PSU, I was just throwing it out there as an example of other things they made. I am more interested in where they came from, and how solid their cards are.

best bet is to let others try it out. Ask in the Hardforums and see what they say. They are usually a little less conservative with their cashola than this forum. :D

Back