What happened to PSiNext!

Andy

Newcomer
As of today, the PS3 and PSP news site "PSiNext" has closed its doors (perhaps for good), and only the message boards will still remain. It was quite a shock I tell you, and I don't believe anyone could have seen it coming any time soon.

You can read all about it here

As I read the forums here at Beyond3D from time to time (specifically for news on Next Gen consoles) I noticed that many members here are also members of PSiNext so I thought those members should be informed about PSiNext's sudden demise.

As for me, I have thought about becoming a member here for a while, but after todays events I decided it was definitely time! My background has mainly been in electronics sales and repairs (including consoles and also PC building and repairing). I've always been interested in upcoming technologies, but I know very little when it comes to graphics (a lot of my knowledge about graphics I learned from PSiNext forums). So I guess you could say I am mainly here to learn, but by the same token, if anyone has a problem with their console, tell me about it (or even PM me if you wish), and I'd be more than happy to share my input and hopefully get your problem sorted.

Later guys
-Andy

Funny - I don't think I ever even heard of that website... It must have been pretty invisible. Certainly can't recall it having ever been linked to from B3D. Oh well, not much of a loss for me then I guess. :)

I'm guessing your not really into Playstation related products, but if you are, it was a good little site for up-to-date, PS3 and PSP information. The Forums are what really made the site though, so thankfully the staff have kept it running (at least for now).

Back