Weirdos live up to their name...

Roger Cobb

Regular
There is this really obsessive Australian guy (aged 35; I kid you not!) who makes multiple accounts and talks to himself on YouTube. But I live in Scotland, so I only know him online.

Generally, he threatens me and follows me around, and makes all of these dumb, "I command you must admit that you did X by X time, or else" videos which Google takes ages to delete. Apart from that, a while back, I witnessed him editing the same 100 plus wiki pages after I did it, using many accounts he later closed, just so he gets tagged to them, and if I edit them, he gets emailed about the contributions.

Not only that, he screws up pages where my filmography is listed, and calls me a crappy actor and other things. Yet he apparently contacts professionals from the movies I was in as a background actor, or I had a bit part in a long time ago. This guy is totally nuts.

I don't know much about YouTube culture, but I would have thought the easist thing would be to be ignore him. Making a video about him seems counterproductive.
As for wikis, multiple users editing pages is the expected behaviour - unless these multiple accounts are vandalising pages in a specific way, why do you think they are all the same person?

Back