Trouble in the Balkans, again!

Moffell

Newcomer
Only this time it's the deciding match of who wins World cup qualifier group 8, Croatia or Sweden. Sweden who lost their home game againts Croatia with 0 - 1 after a goal from a free kick, has stormed through the group racking up win after win with little effort.
Croatia lead the group until the last round were it was snubbed by Malta who managed a tie causing the Croatian crowd go berserk at the poor Malteese stadium.

Who will win the match at the Infernal Maksimir stadium on Croatias independance day?

Moffell says 2-2 with the Swedes scoring the equalizer two minutes into overtime.

Any takers?

well.... with few well placed snipers i think we can take down swedish defence lines, while i think that swedish attackers will have hard time running through our defensive minefileds...

oooops.... i forgot war ended.... OFFCOURSE CROATIA WILL WIN!!!!!! what a question:rolleyes:

silence said:
well.... with few well placed snipers i think we can take down swedish defence lines, while i think that swedish attackers will have hard time running through our defensive minefileds...

oooops.... i forgot war ended.... OFFCOURSE CROATIA WILL WIN!!!!!! what a question:rolleyes:

That's supposed to be MIDfield. I'd hate to see a report to Fifa about bad sportsmanship.

First half finished. Croatia had a few shots on goal and some attempts at play throughs but without any real edge.

Sweden didn't really have that much forward but played a solid defensive game. Ljungberg almost ran through a couple of times but no luck.

Croatias no 10 could well have earned a second yellow card but still remains on the field. The referee is doing a great job otherwise thus far IMO.

start of the second half will be it.. first 10-15. usually this is the time when we win (if we do) so if nothing happens there odds on it will be a draw or win for Sweden.

win for sweden?..... /me shoots druga.....

anyway, good match by now.... few goals would make it better, but.... one can only dream sometimes...

Back