This isn't true

The Inq has posted a story that is too preposterous (and so frightening) not to highlight.

Who said it was preposterous? Ummm....YOU.
Who said it was frightining? Ummm....YOU.

Please, KILER. Grow up and quit being petulant.

Edit: Christ all mighty. I just noticed you placed a link at the bottom of your message to 3dgpu (I was wondering what that bit was in the later messages). Ok, you didn't write it, but it wasn't apparent to me.

For future reference: use the quote feature, or somehow indicate that its some other source and not your words.

Oh yeah. And grow up. :p

RussSchultz said:
The Inq has posted a story that is too preposterous (and so frightening) not to highlight.

Who said it was preposterous? Ummm....YOU.
Who said it was frightining? Ummm....YOU.

Please, KILER. Grow up and quit being petulant.

Edit: Christ all mighty. I just noticed you placed a link at the bottom of your message to 3dgpu (I was wondering what that bit was in the later messages). Ok, you didn't write it, but it wasn't apparent to me.

For future reference: use the quote feature, or somehow indicate that its some other source and not your words.

Oh yeah. And grow up. :p

Get stuffed. :rolleyes:
You either accept me as I am or not at all. I will not change for you or for anyone who is a rude bastard.

I lost respect for you a page back. I will not listen to your requests until I am no longer pissed.

RussSchultz said:
I'm rubber and you're glue. Anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

At least I made my message to you clear. Hopefully. :rolleyes:

If you don't know: I'm not your friend, I have no respect for you and I sure as hell will not be reading your posts fully in future either. Goes for everyone in my hate list. Though I am sure no one really cares about being nice and respectful to one another on these boards. :rolleyes:

K.I.L.E.R -
Upon initially reading your post it reads as if it's your opinion. It is only at the end of your post that you link 3dgup.com as the source of your post. Thats where the confusion comes from. I think that the initial links at the top of your post are where people believe your story comes from. Understand?

In order to eliminate the confusion in the future you should bracket the entire article in a quote box, like this:

http://www.3dgpu.com/comments.php?id=2571&category=1
A Bill introduced on the floor of the Oregon state senate (Bill 742, section 19, chapter 666), defines different things that apparently constitute "terrorism". You'd think this would be a good thing, but look at the relatively trivial things that are being considered that way:

Blocking traffic
School walkouts
Computer crime
Accepting a bribe
Theft and Burglary
Unauthorized use of a vehicle
Unlawful labeling of a videotape
Unlawful labeling of a sound recording
Unlawful recording of a live performance
Negotiating a bad check
Dogfighting
Delivery of an imitation controlled
substance
Producing fake IDs
Using another's driver's license
Drunk driving
Selling cigarettes to a minor
And what is the punishment for "the unlawful labeling" of MP3 files?
You might want to sit down for this part.

Under the Terrorism law, these offenses would be punishable by a minimum life sentence of 25 years in prison without parole. And that's not all. After 25 years (if they're fortunate), the state might allow them to find "employment at a forest or work camp" or other similar "post prison supervision".

The Inq sums it up best: "Now might be the time for citizens of Oregon to call their Senators."

Do your friends really put up with outbursts like this? Or do they simply avoid you when you're acting this crazy?

RussSchultz said:
Do your friends really put up with outbursts like this? Or do they simply avoid you when you're acting this crazy?

Actually, you people are the first people I had an outburst at. I have yet had 1 outburst like this in any other forum or in real life.

In fact, I am going to start misleading you all EVERYWHERE.

Did you think I was serious from that point on? :LOL:

I don't know how you guys set me off. Would you like me to remove my sig and apologise?

I think you need to learn to understand me Russ. It would be quite a challenge for anyone.
I apologise to you Russ because I really like you. In more than 1 way. ;)
:LOL:

Though Democoder did officially piss me off. I don't know why Joe and Silent_One even bothered to respond as I said I will not listen to anyone on these matters.

Russ is the only person who passed the test I guess. Would you like me to place quotes around my first post in this thread Russ?

Um, how many lines can you fit in a sig? At the rate you're adding names to it you'll be out of space soon :D

Though I am sure no one really cares about being nice and respectful to one another on these boards.

Was I being disrespectfull to you? Did I say anything that was unkind?

Edit: see you have updated you posts..........Although I did not like your "HATE" list I was honored to be in good company.. :D

BoardBonobo said:
Um, how many lines can you fit in a sig? At the rate you're adding names to it you'll be out of space soon :D

Should I go in an alphabetical order? :LOL:

Russel (Crow?) Shultz has passed my test. I have confused everyone, even myself.
Can you believe I failed the test I made myself?
Did anyone know there wasn't really a test? I was just pissed because Democoder decided to place words in my mouth. I still don't like what Sage had done though.

I was originally pissed at Russ and Joe for supporting Democoder, without thinking about my feelings. Men these days. :rolleyes:
Women can't even get a good man these days. :oops:

No stiff pen0z feelings Russ, Stephanie [;)] Hallberg, Joe Defuria, Barbara and Democoder?

What you guys forget is that I am still a kid (despite being 18yrs old). Sometimes I can behave like one and other times I can be in complete control ignoring flames, etc...
I would ask you guys to take note of my behaviour change as sometimes different things may offend me. Saying "hello" to me may offend me one day while apologising will make me happy on another day.

I am a random person.

K.I.L.E.R said:
MY comments WHERE? The only place MY comments are in your ass and your head.
If you are not going to stop talking out of your ass then STFU and don't bother responding to me.

Um, speaking of having one's head shoved up their ass.

READ MY POST AGAIN.

The point is, KILER, your post READS LIKE YOU INTERJECTED YOUR OWN OPINION. IT DOES NOT READ LIKE, NOR IS THERE ANY CLEAR INDICATION THAT YOU JUST REPOSTED A 3DGPU NEWS POST.

Also: You can't reason over this with me so don't bother wasting your time.
I will post like this ALWAYS from now on. In fact, you are right, I will no longer bother complaining about how you guys interpret this.
In fact, I am going to start misleading you all EVERYWHERE.

What are you, 12?

If you want to reason with me then do it when I am not pissed off at you all. That could be months-years away considering I can hold grudges for a VERY long time.

Make that 10... :rolleyes:

Too slow Joe. :LOL:
It's over, unless you want to argue with yourself? :LOL:
Be my guest.

I will help you too.

The point is, KILER, your post READS LIKE YOU INTERJECTED YOUR OWN OPINION. IT DOES NOT READ LIKE, NOR IS THERE ANY CLEAR INDICATION THAT YOU JUST REPOSTED A 3DGPU NEWS POST.

Exactly, posting 1 freaking link at the bottom of the post doesn't tell anyone anything. People might not even see it.
K.I.L.E.R, maybe I am the only person who can spell your name correctly but you really should just STFU and place quotes in your posts so people can read your posts.
F'k off K.I.L.E.R!!!

Joe DeFuria said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
Too slow Joe. :LOL:

Lol..too slow indeed. It only took an onslaught of people and 2 pages of posts to get you to realize it.. :)

Actually I couldn't be bothered to place in quotes. If you look at my other threads you will see that I normally do place in quotes.

I thought you guys might automatically know where it is all coming from.
I posted after Democoder and have said that none of this is my opinion.
I was crushed that you guys were not all seeing, all powerfull shapers er... people. :)

BTW: Look at my sig. :)

Right that's my lot. I'm outa here, it's all gone a bit too Dice Man for my liking or maybe that should be Straw Men?

Nah, we are all just making out. :LOL:
Due to my laziness it had taken Russ a page to see where it all came from and know what I was talking about. :LOL:
I could have been bothered to place it all in quotes and the trouble could have been avoided. :)

Back