The 4400

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
Does anyone like this show?

I think it's great!! Not the best ever, but i find it VERY VERY cool.

Is it big in the US? I'm asking because i hate it when the axe shows and i never get to see the "end" of a show. Or when they cut it short, ruining everything... COUGH*BUFFY*COUGH

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

london-boy said:
Does anyone like this show?

I think it's great!! Not the best ever, but i find it VERY VERY cool.

Is it big in the US? I'm asking because i hate it when the axe shows and i never get to see the "end" of a show. Or when they cut it short, ruining everything... COUGH*BUFFY*COUGH

LIKE IT??????? love it..... i have both seasons :D
second season is great.... and i dont think its getting axed at all....

silence said:
LIKE IT??????? love it..... i have both seasons :D
second season is great.... and i dont think its getting axed at all....

Yeah, i'm at ep 8 of season 2. Really good show. It's got that B-series look and feel to it sometimes, but i love it!

london-boy said:
Yeah, i'm at ep 8 of season 2. Really good show. It's got that B-series look and feel to it sometimes, but i love it!

i wont spoil anything for you.... but wait for last episode and come back ;)
i just wanna hear you beg for more :LOL:

silence said:
i wont spoil anything for you.... but wait for last episode and come back ;)
i just wanna hear you beg for more :LOL:

Just finished ep 11 and ... WHAT THE... :oops:

I mean, i was supposed to start packing up today (moving next week), i was supposed to go to the gym, and well, i've ben watching this show all day!!!!

Starting ep 12 now... I guess it's the season finale, right?

yap....it is... and wait for last few minutes... then its :oops::oops::oops::oops:

oh, btw, 4400 was nominated for 3 Emmies, so i dont think they will axe it.....it also had high ratings.

silence said:
yap....it is... and wait for last few minutes... then its :oops::oops::oops:

oh, btw, 4400 was nominated for 3 Emmies, so i dont think they will axe it.....it also had high ratings.

.... Ok finished ep 12... When is it starting again?!! :LOL:

london-boy said:
.... Ok finished ep 12... When is it starting again?!! :LOL:

hehe...told ya.... what Maia said and who appeared in last minutes is really UNEXPECTED....

i guess his (no need to spoil for others) ability was that..... and future knew that and it bloody changes _EVERYTHING_ in half of the season.....

Back