Suggest me songs to download, English or any other language

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
Suggest me songs to Listen, English or any other language

Only Song's name/Album will be enough. I am looking for soulful melodious songs kindof Enigma, Dido, Enya's song in LOTR....not too noisy. Any language (I am sure there are many many songs in other languages also). Instrumental only also will do.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont really listen to anything like that, the only really somber type of thing I'd even touch is Sigur Ros and that's only because my wife forces it upon me.

Now, if you want some good black/death/thrash/melodic/progressive metal music suggestions I could be of much better service!

When you say "download", you are talking about buying them from an online store, yes? Yes?

Deepak said:
Only Song's name/Album will be enough. I am looking for soulful melodious songs kindof Enigma, Dido, Enya's song in LOTR....not too noisy. Any language (I am sure there are many many songs in other languages also). Instrumental only also will do.

First pick to pop up in my mind: Jeff Buckley "Grace" It is a superb album and one of the best pieces of pop music made in the 20th century. Get this! It is really fantastic and it fits your description perfectly.

hupfinsgack said:
First pick to pop up in my mind: Jeff Buckley "Grace" It is a superb album and one of the best pieces of pop music made in the 20th century. Get this! It is really fantastic and it fits your description perfectly.
Well, I'd say Jeff Buckley is a good few bars above the bland pop of Dido or Enya. But "Grace" is certainly an amazing album and deserving of the term "masterpiece".

Diplo said:
Well, I'd say Jeff Buckley is a good few bars above the bland pop of Dido or Enya. But "Grace" is certainly an amazing album and deserving of the term "masterpiece".

You're right but I didn't want to deride Enya, etc... Grace is one of my all time favourites. Well it is so full of grace :LOL:

"Intelligent Guy" by the Butthole Surfers on their Weird Revolution disk. Also check out "Dracula from Houston" on the same CD.

Two biggies I'm abusing lately.

I'm surprised this thread has been open for this long. :|
Clearly the thread had the word "download" marked on it.

Change "download" to "listen" and it should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back