Successfull zero-point energy experiments

Interesting stuff for sure, if the claims being put forth are correct, but if it requires an electrical tension of ~10.000 volts AND a vacuum just to exert a force of what can't be much more than a few tenths of a newton of force, then I don't foresee many practical applications of this technology... :p

Just seems too impractical and unwieldy to be convertable into something we can make use of. The cost of building and running such a device might be a lot more than the power that can be tapped from it.

He says so too that there are no practical applications with such a small output, but that's a beginning. The important thing is that the results are reproducible, proven and fully documented by professionals in the lab and peer reviewed, so it might open some doors for more/deeper research.

Cool if true but I suspect its something to do with the field shape on the disk rather than zero-point energy.

I'll reserve judgement until another lab replicates the findings...cold fusion anyone?

hoom, it was done in vacuum and the loss of electrons at the plate was measured all the time and was way smaller than it would be in case of a leak looking at the produced power.

I never said anything about electron loss.
My interest is in the shape of the magnetic field coming off the charged plate & if its stable or varying in a particular way.
This is pretty important in the context of something metallic spinning through it.

Well that would be a simple electromotor then :) Not here, it's just a constant field, the plate is detached from the power source after charging. He also achieved the same effect by rubbing a balloon to produce a static charge and using that instead of the plate.

You can easily replicate this yourself, Mize. All you need is a rotor like his and a plate you can charge with a static ~10000V power source, available in the next electronics shop.

Back