Some Strange PS3 sale numbers

Well, you did,
Le groupe précise que sa part de marché sur l'offre PlayStation 3 s'établit à 13%
"The group specifies that its market share of the Playstation supply is 13%", there's no sales in this line...

Well, if the total shipment from Sony to France was 100k so 13% is 13k wich makes total sense with the 8k sales number announced by GAME.

So it's clear that the 13% # that GAME announced is about the France allocation of the PS3, not total sales and that's what I understood from the original news (google translated, unfortunatelly I don't understand french yet.).

Still don't see where PatrickL may tried to spin anything here. Maybe I need EVEN more coffee... :LOL:

Chart Track affirmed Sales of PS3 on second week decreased by 87% and GAME stated that they sold 8.000 PS3 so far and that they received 13% of France's allocation of PS3.
/QUOTE]
It's climbing by the minute. First it was 82 % , now 87%. Now that isn't really important, but come on. Was anybody expecting that Sony would sale 165k units every week in the UK alone ?

Chart Track affirmed Sales of PS3 on second week decreased by 87% and GAME stated that they sold 8.000 PS3 so far and that they received 13% of France's allocation of PS3.
/QUOTE]
It's climbing by the minute. First it was 82 % , now 87%. Now that isn't really important, but come on. Was anybody expecting that Sony would sale 165k units every week in the UK alone ?
It was my bad. It's 82% since the beggining. Still can't find a way to edit my own posts in this forum. Is there a way?

Thanks tap in, but the edit button doesn't show at all for me, even right after I post, so I assume no editing here, correct?

After you grow hair under your bottom limp you will be able to edit at will;)
----
As for the sales numbers; I don't see anything unusual. They are stating their numbers relative to the French distribution.

After you grow hair under your bottom limp you will be able to edit at will;)
----
As for the sales numbers; I don't see anything unusual. They are stating their numbers relative to the French distribution.

It really is a shame we don't have an accurate tracking measure for Euro sales. All we can do is follow the claims for WW sales and minus the US and Japan knowns for an idea of how well units move in Europe.

It really is a shame we don't have an accurate tracking measure for Euro sales. All we can do is follow the claims for WW sales and minus the US and Japan knowns for an idea of how well units move in Europe.

Sir,

Maybe you have a calling in being the next information entrepreneur? It's jusft a matter of collection and dissemination, you could work with vga if you wish.

Back