Simpsons to reveal gay character

hey69

i have a monster
Veteran
since this forum turns into a gay community forum.... :LOL:

A character from The Simpsons is to be revealed as gay, sparking a mystery among fans over who it will be.
"We have a show where, to raise money, Springfield legalises gay marriage," producer Al Jean told fans at a comic book convention.

"Homer becomes a minister by going on the internet and filling out a form. A long-time character comes out of the closet, but I'm not saying who."

The last mystery Simpsons storyline involved killing off a character.

After weeks of speculation it was revealed Maude, the wife of Homer Simpson's neighbour Ned Flanders, was the unlucky victim of the cull.

Big screen

Speculation is already running rife across fan websites about who will be the mystery gay character, ranging from Mr Burns' devoted sidekick Waylon Smithers to one or both of Homer's sisters-in-law.

Simpsons creator Matt Groening joked to Comic-Con San Diego convention-goers "it's Homer".

In the episode, set to be broadcast in the US in January, Homer's hometown Springfield licenses gay marriage - a particularly hot topic in the US at the moment during election campaigning.

Groening also said plans were still afoot for a Simpsons movie but it would not be made until the TV series finally ended.

Guest stars for the next series may include rapper 50 Cent, comic actor Ray Romano and Sex and the City star Kim Cattrall.

_39991377_simpsons_203.jpg

so who do you guys think?

smithers?
smithers.gif

housekeeper WILLY?
Willy_300.gif

Kirk van houten ?
Kirk_Van_Houten_300.gif

Krusty ??
Krusty_300.gif

NED FLANDERS
Ned_Flanders_300.gif

Skinner ?
Skinner_300.gif

my bet is smithers , but that one is so obvious so maybe that pervert WILLY ?

Millhouse himself has been alluded to as being gay. So has Martin. But really I haven't a clue. :)

God I'm exhausted. And I have a 20 mile bike ride ahead of me when I wake up. Gah......

i think it's probably carl and lenny. there was an episode where they were really close. i just remember lenny riding in a bus in that episode and dreaming about carl, almost longing for him. and lately they had a few husband/wife like situations.

london-boy said:
Anyway, isn't it obvious that Lisa is a lesbian?
no. there was a future episode where it was revealed that homer screws her marriage up. (almost 90% sure) Its an important episode as its one of the few ones where maggie speaks.

epic
the show is definatly going down hill. What ive actually discovered lately is how great king of the hill is. Old show but its freaking funny. I tell you what.

i must say I like a lot season 15 . that episode where homer left going living alone was hilarious. he ended up living with another guy .

I know that this might sound a bit freaky, but i was on something the other night and i started thinking about the simpsons, and how in 15 years they never seemed to grow up a bit. Kinda weird when i started thinking about how busy their life would be considering that these 15 series should be the story of their life in around 1 year or less (Maggie would have grown a lot in 1 year, so it must be less than that...)

Back