[self-pimpage] [RFC] lambast my design skills

Rolf N

Recurring Membmare
Veteran
Non-profit self-pimpage for now. There are reserved spots for ads (top right quadrant, plus something vertical in the navigation panel) but none are served, k?

www.back-catalog.net

Going to be gaming-related reviews/weekly featurettes/various blog diseases. No real content right now. Been kinda surprised by a)how little work I could get finished on/around new year's eve and b)the terrifying swiftness that the hosting company operates at. Err.
Please comment on how it holds up on your browser. There are supposed to be two rounded corners on the left and another, err, decorated one somewhere else and those have been a bit of trouble. I haven't had a chance yet to try it with IE6 or IE7 even, so it would be super-nice if you could give it a whirl if you have that. Thanks.
And by all means, please criticize the design/code/whatever you must.

I hope this is okay to do here. Otherwise, if this ends up locked or missing I'll probably figure it out why and won't ask silly questions :)

edit:
And another one for IE: how are the font sizes? Here's a screenshot of what it's intended to look like.

Thanks to Imageshack for free image hosting ...

edit 2:
Oh wow does it look broken in IE. And the default-sized text on Windows really is a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back