PS4 officially Jail Broken!

OT: a guy I read about on twitter bought 1,500 bitcoins at $2.79 each in (I believe) 2007.

Think about that.

He was randomly giving a few bitcoins from his stash away that day to people on twitter. For the heck of it.
Think of it the other way.

Someone in 2007 spent over $4000 on bitcoin.

Reactions: JPT
Probably make cash?
lol. Even at 6x worse performance than a 1070, that's still 10 million 1070s mining!
I dunno about you but that's easily millions of dollars per day

Well, unless Sony implements something on the PS4 and you get control of all of those, the chance of you making any cash on hacked/hijacked PS4 that mine are miniscule.

Assuming you pw0ned PS4 at will

1. You need to run Linux, which means people can not game on it. Or at the least you need to get it to boot linux when nobody is using it.
2. How many people actually have their device in idle mode and does not turn it completely off when not in use.
3. How many are online? I know PS+ is skewed, but was there not less than 50% that had PS+ subscription?

The number of PS4 you control is dropping at quite a steep rate and unless you join a pool, I expect your pay off will be very low. Then again those lawyer fees ;)

2. How many people actually have their device in idle mode and does not turn it completely off when not in use.

From my anecdotal experience? Pretty much everyone.

Having to wait for the console to boot up and then for the game to boot up is a hassle no one wants to put up with nowadays.

From my anecdotal experience? Pretty much everyone.

Having to wait for the console to boot up and then for the game to boot up is a hassle no one wants to put up with nowadays.

But how do you get the 4Pro to turn off the damn huge orange light when its in idle?

But how do you get the 4Pro to turn off the damn huge orange light when its in idle?
Well, one could fall into a blind rage and smash the PS4 into useless junk with a hammer. Not saying that's something that's ever happened to me, but it's a possibility...

Back