Previously on LOST.... - Possible Spoilers

Mummy

Regular
Just a reminder for LOST fans, tomorrow LOST third season is starting.

Here are the first six episodes (taken from www.thetailsection.com) :

10/4-A Tale of Two Cities-Jack
10/11-The Glass Ballerina-Sun
10/18-Further Instructions-Locke
10/25-Every Man for Himself-Sawyer
11/1-The Cost Of Living-Mr. Eko
11/8-Not In Portland--Kate

For those who worried about Locke worry no more, he'll be in the third season, and probably Desmond as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Put a big antenna on my roof, and a USB HD tuner in my HTPC, for the sole purpose of recording/watching Lost in HD. :)

Ahh, the joys of living in the middle of nowhere. Local cable co doesn't offer any networks in HD, can't get HD locals from dish or direct in my area, and the local ABC station (25 miles) doesn't have their OTA HD stuff working yet. So I put up a big antenna, pointed it at the other ABC antenna 60 miles away, and now I have ABC in glorious HD. Actually ended up getting all 4 major networks in HD, but all I really cared about was ABC. Took me all summer to get it teaked just right, but I'm ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahh, the joys of living in the middle of western europe. HD does not even exist in most places :)

you guys are so lucky at the moment, to receive FREE HD broadcasts

A proper list, FYI.

3.1 - A Tale of Two Cities - Jack.
3.2 - The Glass Ballerina - Sun.
3.3 - Further Instructions - Locke.
3.4 - Every Man for Himself - Sawyer.
3.5 - The Cost of Living - Eko.
3.6 - Title Unknown - Kate.
3.7 - Not in Portland - Unknown.

That's how it is so far, Synopsis of the first Ep looks fantastic for the first 5 or 10 minutes, then just dies down to a stock-boring ep.

I'm still pretty hyped :smile:

I liked S03E01.

There was less hype/impact than S02E01, but it was still very good. Good performances from every member of the cast.

Matthew Fox's performance seems to be getting a lot of good reviews, but IMO that's mostly limited to the flashbacks.

Back