Official: All Paris Problems Are Over! Let's Party!

Farid

Artist formely known as Vysez
Veteran
Supporter
I'm talking about the one and only problem we had here in Paris, my DSL line!

It's back, I'm back, let's have party and burned down some cars and stuff (French habit)!

So I skimmed through the forum and some things remain the same but others, strangely, changed...

Silence leaved the board... for two hours or so... Ati is cool again or something... But the more important thing: Hellbinder doesn't like Ati as much and even exprimed criticism toward his canadian lord... *shock*

WHAT'S HAPPENING? Don't tell me that the world, or worse the interweb, is going to collapse?

Oh, and can someone give me a lowdown of what important happened in the net during those last two month?

Vysez said:
It's back, I'm back, let's have party and burned down some cars and stuff (French habit)!
I thought the french habit was to bitch and scream a lot, fill the streets with tons of stinky fish and rotting cabbage and then go on strike, demanding the state to raise their wages? :devilish:

Guden Oden said:
I thought the french habit was to bitch and scream a lot, fill the streets with tons of stinky fish and rotting cabbage and then go on strike, demanding the state to raise their wages?
Yep, that too. You swedes know us so well. So well.

Guden Oden said:
I thought the french habit was to bitch and scream a lot, fill the streets with tons of stinky fish and rotting cabbage and then go on strike, demanding the state to raise their wages? :devilish:
Whereas the Swedes would rather eat the stinky fish and rotting cabbage. (Though, perhaps the cabbage thing is more of a German affliction)

Vysez said:
Oh, and can someone give me a lowdown of what important happened in the net during those last two month?

Well, lessee. . .

Kyle had two knock-down dragouts over his recent proclivities re ATI.

The boys at Penny Arcade, with a goodly bit of help around the net, made a big-time lawyer look like the foolish . . .err, fool, he is.

ATI stuck a thumb. . .somewhere. . . and pulled 35% OGL performance increase out of X1800 AA performance.

NV also stuck a thumb somewhere and appears ready to release a new card next week that in some AIB flavas will get close to X1800XT clocks at 110nm.

Everybody in the world but you bought a Dell 2405fpw at 35% off as Dell went into their typical "Crazy Mike's All Merchandize Must Go!" year end sale.

L-B is in love, not just lust. Yes, he already said, but worth repeating several times.

CMAN got married.

Digi hasn't gotten banned anywhere new.

Rev has only had three "why does everyone hate me here?" episodes. These followed closely upon "I hate everyone here" episodes, but so far there has not been consensus on any cause and effect between A & B.

Nick still gets blamed for everything, but takes it with good humor mostly.

That's the high points.

RussSchultz said:
Whereas the Swedes would rather eat the stinky fish and rotting cabbage. (Though, perhaps the cabbage thing is more of a German affliction)
Stinky fish we got, yeah. It's even considered a national delicacy I'll have you know. Though you already know that it seems, so... (Besides, it does smell a lot worse than it tastes; in reality it's actually not bad at all when eaten the proper way.)

Cabbage is more a german thing yeah, but that's good too. Especially with gyros, mmmmmmmm-mmmmm... Nice grilled meat and sauerkraut can't ever go wrong together. :)

Geo:
Awesome summary! I'd give you some +rep if I could, but the silly board won't let me. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Guden Oden said:
Geo:
Awesome summary! I'd give you some +rep if I could, but the silly board won't let me. :D

Thank you, sirrah. Tho I forgot your bad back; the Serenity: The Movie flurry (DVD week before Xmas --buy one for all your friends!); and Reynolds boo-boo face over Oblivion being delayed to next year. Well, okay, he wasn't the only boo-boo face over that. Just the boo-boo-iest. :p

Back