Now nVidia is trying to poison journalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Legit Reviews has an interesting ditty up about how the mugs in nVidia's eco-gift bag are toxic:

Inside a plastic tote that is a made from four 20oz recycled plastic bottles and listing a url for their 'Green Initiative' at GTC was a Coffee Mug for the conference. The said coffee cup had a warning sticker stating that the decorations on the exterior of the product contains lead, lead compounds and/or cadmium. Doesn't sound too environmentally friendly to us and the companies 'Green Initiative' states that "Gifts for participants are durable, useful, minimally packaged (incorporating recycled content packaging), made from non-toxic materials, and incorporate the highest practical post-consumer recycled content." I guess the person that ordered the mug didn't know about this initiative.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

"Now nVidia is trying to poison journalists."

Well, that's one way to avoid negative coverage…

Makes perfect sense to me. Anybody who gives the HD6xxx series a good review gets scratched off the antidote mailing list.

the decorations on the exterior of the product
If that's a poisoning attempt, then gaming-/hardware journalists have some strange coffee-drinking habits I'm pretty sure I don't want expanded upon.

Disclaimer: I didn't click through to the image before making my comment, but (that being said) I don't usually lick the decals on my mugs, no. And certainly not enough of them to achieve toxicity. :)

You've been hanging around Xbox 360 consoles for too long if you think that toxicity is an achievement. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back