Now here's something different: God of War movie

I hope they don't screw this up. It's one of my favorite games this gen. All they have to do is follow the script of the game, hire Vin Diesel to be the main actor, and throw 100 million dollars at the project and it could be a great movie.

mckmas8808 said:
I hope they don't screw this up. It's one of my favorite games this gen. All they have to do is follow the script of the game, hire Vin Diesel to be the main actor, and throw 100 million dollars at the project and it could be a great movie.

You obviously have pretty bad taste in movies... Sorry, but I really think you do.

That's a recipe for a horrible movie in my eyes.

jonnyp said:
mckmas8808 said:

You obviously have pretty bad taste in movies... Sorry, but I really think you do.

That's a recipe for a horrible movie in my eyes.

:LOL:

So hows that different to all the other movies based on Computer-Games? Its not as if GoW had a very deep Story.

IMHO the only Movie that could get interesting - or at least curious to see how its turning out - is Silent Hill.

Npl said:
So hows that different to all the other movies based on Computer-Games? Its not as if GoW had a very deep Story.

Well it's only different because it's being produced and released by a company competing with the one that actually made the game itself.

Back