Newbie needs a help.

Zarnick

Newcomer
Hi all, I've just started with 3d creation, and am currently using Blender(since my Linux Maya does not work fine in FreeBSD), and I have a question:
Look at this pic, can you see that the ball has some squares in it? To fix this I should check my render setings(tried a lot of things, but none seems to work), meterial, or is at the ball creation? I need to someway smooth it?(tried with the smooth option in the editing option, didn't work)

Can someone help a newbie?

Thx a lot.

Zarnick said:
Hi all, I've just started with 3d creation, and am currently using Blender(since my Linux Maya does not work fine in FreeBSD), and I have a question:
Look at this pic, can you see that the ball has some squares in it? To fix this I should check my render setings(tried a lot of things, but none seems to work), meterial, or is at the ball creation? I need to someway smooth it?(tried with the smooth option in the editing option, didn't work)

Can someone help a newbie?

Thx a lot.

Try asking at cgtalk.com (someone will be able to help you, they even got a Blender forum), this is board is not about 3D modeling, it is about 3D hardware.

Back