My wife just went for a pregnancy test...

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
...and if you think it got a double-take out of me you should have seen my Mom's face this morning when my wife told her!!!! :oops:

;)

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

She's getting some testing done later in the week for some gastro-internal stuff and they're required to run a pregnancy test on her beforehand even though she's had a tubal ligation and is on birth control too! :LOL:

There's no way she's pregnant, but she's been having a lot of fun freaking people out with it anyways.
rofl.gif

(For the record, my Mother was disapointed....she'd love another grandchild. :rolleyes: )

Guden Oden said:
What about your tubes, Digi, are they tied or can you still sow your wild oats wherever you like? :D
Physically I'm capable, but it's morally and ethically an impossibility.

The Dig is a one-woman type of guy, fidelity is a big thing for me. :)

digitalwanderer said:
Guden Oden said:
What about your tubes, Digi, are they tied or can you still sow your wild oats wherever you like? :D
Physically I'm capable, but it's morally and ethically an impossibility.

The Dig is a one-woman type of guy, fidelity is a big thing for me. :)

:huge thumbs up for the fidelity thing!:

a REAL man knows how to keep his pants ON

digitalwanderer said:
...and if you think it got a double-take out of me you should have seen my Mom's face this morning when my wife told her!!!! :oops:
Reminds me of what I did to my Mom when my wife and I had to move our wedding date from October to July because my wife's sister became pregnant and was due to deliver in October (a 9 months pregnant matron of honor was something my wife wasn't willing to deal with).

I called Mom, told her of the moved up date, and when she asked why I said "Well, there's been a pregnancy...." The long moment of silence on the other end of the phone was worth all the grief I got for that one. :D

Back