MUSIC AND ITS MESSAGES

Wow that is some crappy music.

Also, you are crazy.

Oh, really. Think again. Some people are not sheep and understand what is going on. There a lot of books too which can be read and....
And I am not the original source of those quotes. They are written by other people. Perhaps they are crazy too. :LOL:

What about this:

Alejandro- Lady GaGa

Do you know the meaning of It?According to all of my google searches Alejandro means GodFerdinando means JesusRoberto mean holy SpiritAnd hotter than Mexico means HellSo basically the song says - Dont call my name Alejandro ( Don't call my name God)Don't bother me Alejandro ( doN't bother me God)Im not babe Ferdinando ( I aint ur child Jesus ) - babe means childNow you might wanna think twice before listening to all kinds of music. These songs have hidden meanings even if they don't use the exact words.

Read more: http://www.metrolyrics.com/alejandro-lyrics-lady-gaga.html#ixzz179lIUvK7

Yes, perhaps I am crazy, but I really like and believe in all these stories. Like this, from one book.

The dollar is not printed by the Government of the United States but by FED, an association of private bankers who loan money to the government and invalidated major taxes of their business.

May you comment seriously and keep away such frustrating and ugly, showing disrespect posts?

You could show some respect by posting this stuff in RPSC and not in General. Or alternatively just add to one of the threads there dealing with this sort of thing. It's not like there's a shortage of them.

Yes, perhaps I am crazy, but I really like and believe in all these stories. Like this, from one book.
Those kind of books are full of shit, and if you believe what's printed in them it only means:

A: you've got shit for brains.

B: there's a sucker born every minute.

C: you've got way too much time on your hands.

...Nothing more.

May you comment seriously and keep away such frustrating and ugly, showing disrespect posts?
Lol, wut. How can one comment seriously on something which can not be taken seriously?

HERE is some serious advice, for you: stop believing in conspiracy bullshit. It's crap, and people are going to think you're an idiot for putting any stock in such things (they're right too.)

There's lots of crazies out there believing this conspiracy nonsense, but just because people believe in it doesn't mean it's true (billions of flies thriving on dung fallacy); there's people firmly convinced the earth is flat, fixed in place and located at the center of the universe, and they're idiots as well.

You are all so funny. This style of music is called EURODANCE. And it is the most positive and uplifting style in music, together with TRANCE. But you understand nothing.
Keep listening to eminem's negative real shit. :LOL:

Who the hell is eminem? :rolleyes:

Could almost have been a palindrome, except that's menime; not quite the same thing...

Grall, you know who Eminem the rapper is, no? I'd be shocked if you didn't, mainly having to do with his popularity in parts of Europe...at least with all the damn concert sell outs.

Thank you UniversalTruth!!!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't heard this song in years and that just smacked me in the face with a hit of nostalgia and that is awesome. You also know then that the song and music video are in reference to Orwell's 1984 and while there may be parallels to the Illuminati conspiracy the song is not about the Illuminati (whether that organization exists or not).

You are all so funny. This style of music is called EURODANCE. And it is the most positive and uplifting style in music, together with TRANCE. But you understand nothing.
Keep listening to eminem's negative real shit. :LOL:
I prefer Bach, Garcia, Prine, or Me First and the Gimme Gimmes; but to each their own. :???:

<forum announcer voice>

"YOU'VE WON A BRAND NEW CUSTOM TITLE!!!"

</forum announcer voice>

(Would a mod please change his title to "The New _XXX_!"

Back