Models in Milan love nose candy...

_xxx_

Banned
Italian scientists have discovered that the river Po contains the remains of the consumption of more than 4kg of cocaine daily - equivalent to an annual snow festival of 1,500kg per year among the Po valley's five million inhabitants.

More here.

Could one get high by drinking some water from the river Po? :LOL:

_xxx_ said:
More here.

What have models have to do with that? Trust me, there's a whole lot of people doing drugs other than models :p

Besides, what actually grossed me out from that article is that everyone's piss is flowing in that river, the same river they use to get tap water to houses... The fact that it happens to contain a residue of metabolised cocaine (not even cocaine itself!) is nothing if you think the water is full of shit, piss and most probably dead things. And people drink that water, at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:
london-boy said:
What have models have to do with that? Trust me, there's a whole lot of people doing drugs other than models :p

Besides, what actually grossed me out from that article is that everyone's piss is flowing in that river, the same river they use to get tap water to houses... The fact that it happens to contain a residue of metabolised cocaine (not even cocaine itself!) is nothing if you think the water is full of shit, piss and most probably dead things. And people drink that water, at some point.

Ehr, where did you read/find that you get tap water from the river Po? AFAIK, that doesn't happen. Its water is used for irrigating the crop fields, that's about it.
And the total population living in the Po valley is much more than 5 millions.

_xxx_ said:
More here.

i think those that would drink from Po would die very fast.... thets the most polluted river in Europe....

/me thanks gods for currents in Adriatic..... every time i pee in the sea i know it will end in Italy :)

silence said:
/me thanks gods for currents in Adriatic..... every time i pee in the sea i know it will end in Italy :)

ROTFL!!! :LOL:

As for "why models", because the article says:

since the river Po benefits from the presence of world fashion capital Milan - generally considered to have the greatest percentage of anorexic models among its population and therefore the planet's highest per capita consumption of Bolivian marching powder. ®

:p

well if that is 50$ per gram that would make it what less than 100 million worth of it consumed during the year in the Po valley :D

I can bet that if there was a river in LA it would have a thousand times higher concentration :mrgreen:

Druga Runda said:
well if that is 50$ per gram that would make it what less than 100 million worth of it consumed during the year in the Po valley :D

I can bet that if there was a river in LA it would have a thousand times higher concentration :mrgreen:

bah...mil 100$ in Milan? suuuuuuuuure.......
i know couple of models from Croatia that worked there..... lets just say that estimate is waaaaay down from real figueres....

baaah.... i think Croatian coke market is bigger then $100 mill......

(acctually i know, but shush);)

Back