Men Can Also Offer Their Babies a Nipple

Druga Runda

Sleepy Substitute
Regular
OUCH!

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=848843&page=1

Strange as it may sound, an article published in the The Times of London suggests that when mom is not around, a man's nipple may be just as comforting to a crying baby.
When infants are in the "sucking" phase of their development, "they will be just as content sucking on their mother's breast as sucking on a pacifier, someone's finger or a bottle nipple as they would their father's nipple," said Dr. David Kaufman, a neonatologist with the University of Virginia in Charlottesville.

OMG :oops: what did this world come to?!? I want 18th century back :LOL:

anyhow once while I was asleep and my daughter was only a few months old she did crawl to me and started to suck onto my nipple, and that HURTS!!! a lot, those articles will just give women the wrong ideas :eek: anyhow I took the little "comfort seeker" off it immidiately :LOL:

anyhow good that they don't really read newspapers so they will never know en masse (unless one of their women mags picks it up) :?

yeah children tend to suck on everything they can crab or touch

hmm..dangerous zone here :?

i believe i'v read somewhere a while ago somwhere in vietnam a guy gave milk trough breastfeeding to his baby.
is this actually possible? male milk? (londonboy doenst need to reply on this question :) )

K.I.L.E.R said:
_xxx_ said:
RussSchultz said:
It used to be GTOTW, now its GTOTD.

D?

Day.

Gay Thread Of The Week.
NOW:
Gay Thread Of The Day.

I know, but it should have been an elevation, like M coming after W. It surely did become gayer in the process?

EDIT:

Oh, I think he meant that we have gay threads every day now?

_xxx_ said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
_xxx_ said:
RussSchultz said:

D?

Day.

Gay Thread Of The Week.
NOW:
Gay Thread Of The Day.

I know, but it should have been an elevation, like M coming after W. It surely did become gayer in the process?

EDIT:

Errr you almost sound like me in my blonde moments.

london-boy said:
_xxx_ said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
_xxx_ said:
RussSchultz said:

D?

Day.

Gay Thread Of The Week.
NOW:
Gay Thread Of The Day.

EDIT:

Errr you almost sound like me in my blonde moments.

I always have them after a long night, you'll be familiar with the feeling I guess...

with an ex, I'm so ashamed but I just can't say no...

Back