Luanch external app from WMP skin .. ?? possible ?

long story short..

Installed ATI theme from Cyberlink h264 decoder, has skin for WMP 10
Click on AVIVO (in WMP10 with ATI skin) brings up browser and http://www.ati.com/avivo
Click on Cyberlink (in WMP10 with ATI skin) brings up browser and http://www.cyberlink.com

I go to Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins ..

copy ATI.wmz to ATI.zip
Extract ATI.Zip to Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins\ATI
Open ATI.wms in notepad

I find section that points to the Avivo button in the ATI skin:

Code:
					<subview id="subviewWebATI" width="156" height="180" zIndex="2" 
visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">
						<buttongroup  	
mappingImage="web_ati_r.bmp"
image="web_ati_n.bmp"
hoverImage="web_ati_h.bmp"
downImage="web_ati_p.bmp"
disabledImage="web_ati_n.bmp">
<buttonelement mappingColor="#FF0000" cursor="hand"				
onclick="player.launchURL('http://www.ati.com/avivo');" />

and section that makes browser go to cyberlink site:

Code:
<subview id="subviewWebCyberLink" 
left="226" top="0" width="110" height="100" zIndex="2" 
verticalAlignment="bottom" horizontalAlignment="right" 
visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<buttongroup
transparencyColor="#FF00FF"
mappingImage="web_cl_r.bmp"
image="web_cl_n.bmp"
hoverImage="web_cl_h.bmp"
downImage="web_cl_p.bmp"
disabledImage="web_cl_n.bmp">
						<buttonelement 
mappingColor="#00FFFF" cursor="hand"
onclick="player.launchURL('http://www.gocyberlink.com');" />

</buttongroup>

</subview>

Now here is where I need info .. how do I go about changing it so when I click on Cyberlink in skin that it will launch my installed version of Cyberlink DVD Player (installed at C:\Program Files\Cyberlink\DVD\Power DVD.exe) ??

I try replacing "onclick="player.launchURL('http://www.gocyberlink.com')" with onclick="player.launchURL('C:\Program Files\Cyberlink\DVD\Power DVD.exe') but nothing ... and Im not sure if I need to point to a jscript file that would run Power DVD,.. then again I don't know jscript so even if thats what I had to do I wouldnt know how to do so...

basically is it possible to run an external application from within a WMP skin .. ?? Basically I want to edit the skin for WMP so that clicking on Cyberlink opens my Power DVD app and by clicking on Avivo would launch the Avivo Xcode transcoder.

damn STILL no answer.. i've scoured the web .. best Ive been able to come up with is to direct the URL to a flash (swf) Avivo logo that would then point to file .. only other thing is a small VB script that opens the application ..

It would be a massive security hole if skins etc. could launch applications from within them which is why, I imagine, you cannot open a local file like an external URL.

The idea of using a page with VBScript in it might work - I can write you the VBScript or JScript, if you like? Just check you can open an HTML page on your local machine using the player.LaunchURL() function first.

darn ,.. been grilling my brain over all this script stuff .. jscript, javascript, vbscript .. etc .
from what I can tell is vbscript and javascript (and jscript) can all be launched on client side however vbscript is an IE only thing where j(avascript) is able to run in all browsers .

Thing is I'm not trying to run an enternal application (ie external from client .. ie server side) per say,.. all software is already located on client what I need is a means of launching different (client side) installed applications from WMP using buttons.

Ive installed ATI Avivo Xcode (renamed Xcode.exe) into C:\Windows so that typing "Xcode" or "Xcode.exe" from command prompt launched Avivo Xcode application. Im just trying to find a way to launch Xcode from WMP skin button. Ive come across several web pages with info for scripting and such.. seems like 99% of javascript (and in turn jscript) is used in a browser enviroment (IE, Mozilla etc). What I need doesnt involve a browser at all.. so far this is what ive come up with ...

Javascript:
Code:
var WshShell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");WshShell.Exec("XCode");
launches Xcode when called..

VBScript:
Code:
Set objProcess = GetObject("winmgmts:root\cimv2:Win32_Process")
errReturn = objProcess.Create("XCode.exe", null, objConfig, intProcessID)

does the same ..

now my problem has been incorporating either those into WMP by means of the included ATI.js (part of the WMP skin package ATI.wmz). From what I can tell a WMP skin has 3 major parts:
*.wms being an XML type file that tells what images in package go where and what function (from the *.js file) to use when a button is used.
*.js file is the javascript file that tells what functions are to do when called.
*.bmp,*.png files make up the graphics of the wmp skin.

all those are then zipped (*.zip) and then *.zip is reanmed to *.wmz

ATI.WMS file (XML file renamed to wms I think ?)

Code:
<theme id="AV1V0" title="AT1 Av1v0" author="M32" copyright="Wh@t3v3r">
//hehe just named such so I knew I was working with tweaked/hacked files and not those from orignal package.

Code:
	<view id="viewPreview" titlebar="false" resizable="false" backgroundImage="preview.bmp" backgroundColor="none" scriptFile="ATI.js" onload="OnViewLoadPreview();" />
//from what I understand this tells WMP what to show for the preview in WMP when under "Normal" mode and then chosing "Skin Chooser"
Code:
	<view id="viewMain" width="336" height="367" minWidth="336" minHeight="367" 
			resizable="true" titleBar="false" backgroundColor="none" focusObjectID="btnPlay"
			timerInterval="5000" onTimer="OnTimerTick();" onLoad="OnViewLoad();" onClose="OnViewClose();" onResize="OnViewResize(event);"
			scriptFile="ATI.js">
//i notice here that it references ATI.js as the scriptfile that tells what the functions OnTimerTick, OnViewLoad, OnViewClose, onResize, OnViewResize are to do.
Code:
		<player openStateChange="jscript:OnOpenStateChange();" playStateChange="jscript:OnPlayStateChange();" modeChange="OnModeChange();">
		</player>

<subview id="subviewMain" left="0" top="0" width="336" height="367" 
				zIndex="2" verticalAlignment="stretch" horizontalAlignment="stretch">

<subview id="subviewTop" left="0" top="0" width="336" height="180" 
					horizontalAlignment="stretch" verticalAlignment="top" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<subview id="subviewTopLeft" left="0" top="0" width="156" height="180" 
						backgroundImage="background_lt.bmp" transparencyColor="#FF00FF" horizontalAlignment="left" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">
//tells wmp how to assemble images that make up skin when in "subviewMain" mode .. ?
Code:
<!-- For debug usage: watch the state of variable by "debugText1.value = variable;"

<text id="debugText1" left="10" top="45" width="60" height="25" zIndex="10" value="Debug1"
				foregroundColor="#FFFFFF" fontSize="10" fontFace="Verdana"/>
		<text id="debugText2" left="75" top="45" width="60" height="25" zIndex="10" value="Debug2"
				foregroundColor="#FFFFFF" fontSize="10" fontFace="Verdana"/>
-->
//NO idea ..
Code:
					<subview id="subviewWebATI" width="156" height="180" zIndex="2" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">
//Ok I know this is the are that tells what the Avivo button is supposed to do while in the main skin mode
Code:
						<buttongroup  
								mappingImage="web_ati_r.bmp"
								image="web_ati_n.bmp"
								hoverImage="web_ati_h.bmp"
								downImage="web_ati_p.bmp"
								disabledImage="web_ati_n.bmp">

upToolTip="Avivo" onClick="player.launchURL('http://www.ati.com/avivo');"/>

</buttongroup>

</subview>

</subview>
//tells player to open browser to http://www.ati.com/avivo , this is where I assume I must place any reference to what I need to launch "Xcode.exe"
Code:
				<subview id="subviewTopCenter" left="156" top="0" width="70" height="180" 
						backgroundImage="background_ct.bmp" transparencyColor="#FF00FF" backgroundTiled="true" horizontalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible"/>

<subview id="subviewTopRight" left="226" top="0" width="110" height="180" 
						backgroundImage="background_rt.bmp" transparencyColor="#FF00FF" horizontalAlignment="right" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<subview id="subviewCloseMinimizeBtnSet" left="4" top="22" width="84" height="16" zIndex="2" 
							horizontalAlignment="right" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<buttongroup 
								mappingImage="CloseMinimizeBtnSet_map.bmp"
								image="CloseMinimizeBtnSet_default.bmp"
								hoverImage="CloseMinimizeBtnSet_hover.bmp"
								downImage="CloseMinimizeBtnSet_down.bmp">

upToolTip="Minimize" onClick="view.minimize();"/>

<buttonelement mappingColor="#000000" cursor="hand"
									upToolTip="Return to Full Mode" onClick="view.returnToMediaCenter();"/>

<buttonelement mappingColor="#00FF00" cursor="hand"
									upToolTip="Close" onClick="view.close();"/>

</buttongroup>

</subview>

</subview>

</subview>
//Im guessing this tells wmp what to do and how to look when Minimize, Close or Maximize is clicked ... with lots of code following ..
Code:
			<subview id="subviewMiddle" left="0" top="180" width="336" height="87" 
					verticalAlignment="stretch" horizontalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<subview id="subviewMiddleLeft" left="0" top="0" width="111" height="87" 
						backgroundImage="background_lm.bmp" transparencyColor="#ff00ff" backgroundTiled="true" verticalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible"/>

<subview id="subviewMiddleCenter" left="111" top="0" width="115" height="87" 
						backgroundColor="black" horizontalAlignment="stretch" verticalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible"/>

<subview id="subviewMiddleRight" left="226" top="0" width="110" height="87" 
						backgroundImage="background_rm.bmp" transparencyColor="#ff00ff" backgroundTiled="true" horizontalAlignment="right" verticalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible"/>

</subview>

<subview id="subviewBottom" left="0" top="267" width="336" height="110" 
					verticalAlignment="bottom" horizontalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<subview id="subviewBottomLeft" left="0" top="0" width="111" height="100" 
						backgroundImage="background_lb.bmp" transparencyColor="#ff00ff" verticalAlignment="bottom" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible"/>

<subview id="subviewBottomCenter" left="111" top="0" width="115" height="100" 
						backgroundImage="background_cb.bmp" transparencyColor="#ff00ff" backgroundTiled="true" verticalAlignment="bottom" horizontalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible"/>

<subview id="subviewBottomRight" left="226" top="0" width="110" height="100" 
						backgroundImage="background_rb.bmp" transparencyColor="#ff00ff" verticalAlignment="bottom" horizontalAlignment="right" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

</subview>

<subview id="subviewInfo" left="28" top="12" width="280" height="21" zIndex="2" 
						verticalAlignment="bottom" horizontalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<text id="textMetadata" left="4" top="0" width="202" height="21"
							foregroundColor="#FFFFFF" fontSize="10" fontFace="Verdana" horizontalAlignment="stretch"/>

<currentPositionText left="214" top="0" width="63" height="21" tabStop="false"
							foregroundColor="#FFFFFF" fontSize="10" fontFace="Verdana" horizontalAlignment="right"/>

</subview>
//more of the same I think
Code:
				<subview id="subviewSeekSlider" left="26" top="33" width="284" height="6" zIndex="2" 

<slider toolTip="sliderSeek" width="284"
							backgroundImage="seek.bmp" tiled="true"
							foregroundImage="seek_fill.bmp" 
							thumbImage="seek.bmp" 
							horizontalAlignment="stretch"
							borderSize="0" min="0" 
							max="wmpprop:player.currentMedia.duration" 
							value="wmpprop:player.Controls.currentPosition" 
							onDragEnd="player.controls.currentPosition=value;"/>

</subview>
//tells that "Slider bar" is and how it should look like
Code:
				<subview id="subviewPlaybackBtnSet" left="27" top="41" width="182" height="100" zIndex="2" 
						horizontalAlignment="left" verticalAlignment="bottom" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<buttongroup zIndex="2" 
							mappingImage="playbackBtnSet_map.bmp"
							image="playbackBtnSet_default.bmp"
							hoverImage="playbackBtnSet_hover.bmp"
							downImage="playbackBtnSet_down.bmp">

<buttonelement id="btnOpenFiles" mappingcolor="#CC0000" upTooltip="Open Files" cursor="hand" onClick="OpenMediaFile();" enabled="true"/>
						<buttonelement id="btnPlay" mappingColor="#0000FF" upToolTip="Play" cursor="hand" onClick="player.controls.play();"/>
						<buttonelement id="btnPause" mappingColor="#FFFF00" upToolTip="Pause" cursor="hand" onclick="player.controls.pause();"/>
						<buttonelement id="btnStop" mappingColor="#FF00FF" upToolTip="Stop" cursor="hand" onClick="player.controls.stop();"/>
						<buttonelement id="btnPrevious" mappingColor="#FF0000" upToolTip="Previous" cursor="hand" onClick="player.controls.previous()"/>
						<buttonelement id="btnNext" mappingColor="#00FF00" upToolTip="Next" cursor="hand" onClick="player.controls.next()"/>

</buttongroup>

</subview>
//playback button group i assume
Code:
				<subview id="subviewRightBtnSet" width="jscript:view.width" height="jscript:view.height" zIndex="2" 
						horizontalAlignment="right" verticalAlignment="bottom" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<button id="btnMute" left="211" top="41" 
							image="mutebtn_default.bmp"
							hoverImage="mutebtn_hover.bmp"
							downImage="mutebtn_down.bmp"
							disabledImage="mutebtn_disable.bmp"
							upToolTip="Mute" cursor="hand" onClick="jscript:player.settings.mute=down;" 
							downToolTip="Volume" down="wmpprop:player.settings.mute" sticky="true"/>

<subview left="243" top="41" width="65" height="7" 
							backgroundImage="volumesliderbar.bmp" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible"/>

<volumeSlider left="250" top="42" width="51" 
							tiled="true" toolTip="Volume" 
							min="0" max="100" borderSize="0" 
							backgroundImage="vol_slider.bmp" 
							foregroundImage="vol_fill.bmp" 
							thumbImage="vol_thumb.bmp" 
							value="wmpprop:player.settings.volume" 
							value_onchange="player.settings.volume=value;jscript:player.settings.mute=false;"/>

<buttongroup left="243" top="14"
							mappingImage="SideBar_map.bmp"
							image="SideBar_default.bmp"
							hoverImage="SideBar_hover.bmp"
							downImage="SideBar_down.bmp"
							disabledImage="SideBar_disabled.bmp">

<buttonelement id="btnShuffle" mappingColor="#000000" cursor="hand" sticky="true"
								upToolTip="Enable Shuffle" downToolTip="Disable Shuffle" 
								onClick="ToggleShuffle();"/>

<buttonelement id="btnLoop" mappingColor="#FFFFFF" cursor="hand" sticky="true"
								upTooltip="Enable Repeat" downTooltip="Disable Repeat" 
								onClick="ToggleLoop();"/>

<buttonelement id="btnEqualizer" mappingColor="#FF0000"
								upToolTip="Audio Settings" cursor="hand"
								onClick="TogglePane(g_currentPane==c_equalizerPane?(g_videoIsPlaying?c_videoPane:c_visualPane):c_equalizerPane);" sticky="true"/>

<buttonelement id="btnVisual" mappingColor="#FFFF00"
								upToolTip="Next Visualization" cursor="hand"
								onClick="if(g_currentPane==c_visualPane)visualPane.next();else TogglePane(c_visualPane);"/>

<buttonelement id="btnPlaylist" mappingColor="#0000FF"
								upToolTip="Playlist" cursor="hand"
								onClick="TogglePane(g_currentPane==c_playlistPane?(g_videoIsPlaying?c_videoPane:c_visualPane):c_playlistPane);" sticky="true"/>

<buttonelement id="btnSwitch" mappingColor="#00FF00" 
								upToolTip="Switch to Small Skin" cursor="hand" onClick="SwitchSkin('small')"/>

</buttongroup>

</subview>
//Mute, Loop, PLaylist, EQ and switch to small skin buttons
Code:
				<subview id="subviewWebCyberLink" left="226" top="0" width="110" height="100" zIndex="2" 
						verticalAlignment="bottom" horizontalAlignment="right" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<buttongroup
							mappingImage="web_cl_r.bmp"
							image="web_cl_n.bmp"
							hoverImage="web_cl_h.bmp"
							downImage="web_cl_p.bmp"
							disabledImage="web_cl_n.bmp">

<buttonelement mappingColor="#00FFFF" cursor="hand"
								onclick="player.launchURL('http://www.gocyberlink.com');" />

</buttongroup>

</subview>
//similiar to ATI Avivo button but this one is for Cyberlink button to go to thier site
Code:
				<subview id="subviewResize" left="jscript:subviewBottom.width-22" top="jscript:subviewBottom.height-34" width="22" height="24" zIndex="4" 
						verticalAlignment="bottom" horizontalAlignment="right" visible="wmpprop:subviewBottom.visible">

<button left="0" top="0" width="16" height="16" 
							image="resizebtn.bmp" transparencyColor="#ff00ff"
							upToolTip="Resize" cursor="sizenwse" onMouseDown="viewMain.size('bottomright');" onKeyDown="OnViewResize(event);"/>

</subview>

</subview>

<subview id="subviewDisplayPane" left="28" top="65" width="280" height="210" zIndex="2" 
					verticalAlignment="stretch" horizontalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<effects id="visualPane" width="280" height="jscript:subviewDisplayPane.height"
						verticalAlignment="stretch" horizontalAlignment="stretch"
						currentEffectType="wmpprop:mediacenter.effectType"
						currentEffectType_onchange="mediacenter.effectType=currentEffectType;"
						currentPreset="wmpprop:mediacenter.effectPreset"
						currentPreset_onchange="mediacenter.effectPreset=currentPreset;"/>

<video id="videoPane" width="280" height="jscript:subviewDisplayPane.height" visible="false" 
						stretchToFit="true" shrinkToFit="true" maintainAspectRatio="true"
						onVideoStart="OnVideoStart();"
						onVideoEnd="OnVideoEnd();"/>
//resize info ..
Code:
				<subview id="playlistPane" width="280" height="jscript:subviewDisplayPane.height" visible="false"				
						verticalAlignment="stretch" horizontalAlignment="stretch" backgroundColor="#000000" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<itemsPlaylist id="playlist1" left="0" top="0" width="280" height="jscript:playlistPane.height"
							dropDownVisible="true" visible="wmpprop:playlistPane.visible"/>

</subview> <!-- playlistPane finish -->

<subview id="equalizerPane"
						left="28" top="55" width="280" height="jscript:subviewDisplayPane.height"
						backgroundColor="#000000" backgroundImage="eq_bg.bmp"
						verticalAlignment="center" horizontalAlignment="center" visible="wmpprop:subviewMain.visible">

<equalizerSettings id="eq" enabled="true"/>

<text left="50" top="25" value="Balance" foregroundColor="#CCCCCC" fontSize="10"/>

<balanceSlider id="balance" left="95" top="26" borderSize="7" zIndex="1"
							backgroundImage="BalanceBar.bmp"
							thumbImage="AudioThumb_UP.bmp"
							thumbHoverImage="AudioThumb_HOVER.bmp"
							thumbDownImage="AudioThumb_DOWN.bmp"
							direction="horizontal"/>

<text left="50" top="75"
							value="Graphic Equalizer"
							foregroundColor="#CCCCCC"
							fontSize="10"/>

<text left="155" top="75" width="52"
							value="Reset"
							foregroundColor="#FFFFFF"
							justification="Right"
							fontSize="10"/>

<button left="212" top="75"
							image="AudioThumb_UP.bmp"
							hoverImage="AudioThumb_HOVER.bmp"
							downImage="AudioThumb_DOWN.bmp"
							onClick="eq.reset();"/>

<slider id="eq1" left="50" top="90" borderSize="8"
							toolTip="Graphic Equalizer Control"
							direction="vertical"
							backgroundimage="EQBar.bmp"
							min="-14" max="14" 
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel1"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel1=value;"/>

<slider id="eq2" borderSize="8"
							left="jscript:eq1.left+18;"
							top="jscript:eq1.top;"
							direction="vertical"
							min="-14" max="14"
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel2"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel2=value;"/>

<slider id="eq3" borderSize="8"
							left="jscript:eq2.left+18;"
							direction="vertical"
							min="-14" max="14"
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel3"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel3=value;"/>

<slider id="eq4" borderSize="8"
							left="jscript:eq3.left+18;"
							direction="vertical"
							min="-14" max="14"
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel4"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel4=value;"/>

<slider id="eq5" borderSize="8"
							left="jscript:eq4.left+18;"
							direction="vertical"
							min="-14" max="14"
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel5"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel5=value;"/>

<slider id="eq6" borderSize="8"
							left="jscript:eq5.left+18;"
							direction="vertical"
							min="-14" max="14"
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel6"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel6=value;"/>

<slider id="eq7" borderSize="8"
							left="jscript:eq6.left+18;"
							direction="vertical"
							min="-14" max="14"
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel7"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel7=value;"/>

<slider id="eq8" borderSize="8"
							left="jscript:eq7.left+18;"
							direction="vertical"
							min="-14" max="14"
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel8"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel8=value;"/>

<slider id="eq9" borderSize="8"
							left="jscript:eq8.left+18;"
							direction="vertical"
							min="-14" max="14"
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel9"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel9=value;"/>

<slider id="eq10" borderSize="8"
							left="jscript:eq9.left+18;"
							direction="vertical"
							min="-14" max="14"
							value="wmpprop:eq.gainLevel10"
							value_onchange="eq.gainLevel10=value;"/>

</subview> <!-- equalizerPane finish -->

</subview> <!-- subviewDisplayPane finish -->

</subview> <!-- subviewMain finish -->
//Playlist, EQ and visual view settings
Code:
		<subview id="subviewSmall" width="336" height="172" minWidth="336" minHeight="172" visible="false"
				backgroundImage="background_small.bmp" backgroundColor="none" transparencyColor="#FF00FF">

<subview id="subviewCloseMinimizeBtnSetSmall" left="230" top="22" width="84" height="16" zIndex="2" 
					horizontalAlignment="right" visible="wmpprop:subviewSmall.visible">

<buttongroup 
						mappingImage="CloseMinimizeBtnSet_map.bmp"
						image="CloseMinimizeBtnSet_default.bmp"
						hoverImage="CloseMinimizeBtnSet_hover.bmp"
						downImage="CloseMinimizeBtnSet_down.bmp">

upToolTip="Minimize" onClick="view.minimize();"/>

<buttonelement mappingColor="#000000" cursor="hand"
							upToolTip="Return to Full Mode" onClick="view.returnToMediaCenter();"/>

<buttonelement mappingColor="#00FF00" cursor="hand"
							upToolTip="Close" onClick="view.close();"/>

</buttongroup>

</subview>
//again, minimize, close return to full buttons but this time for "Small Skinn" mode
Code:
			<subview id="subviewWebLinkSmall" left="0" top="0" width="336" height="172" visible="wmpprop:subviewSmall.visible">

<buttongroup id="WebLink"
						left="0" top="0"
						mappingImage="webs_r.bmp"
						image="webs_n.bmp"
						hoverImage="webs_h.bmp"
						downImage="webs_p.bmp"
						disabledImage="webs_n.bmp">

<buttonelement mappingColor="#FF0000" cursor="hand" upToolTip="Avivo" 
							onClick="player.launchURL('http://www.gocyberlink.com');"/>

<buttonelement mappingColor="#00FFFF" cursor="hand"
							onclick="player.launchURL('http://www.gocyberlink.com');"/>

</buttongroup>

</subview>
//the OTHER area where I must add something to make reference to Xcode to be able to run AvivoXcode.exe ..
Code:
			<subview id="subviewInfoSmall" left="28" top="68" width="280" height="21" zIndex="2" 
					verticalAlignment="bottom" horizontalAlignment="stretch" visible="wmpprop:subviewSmall.visible">

<text id="textMetadataSmall" left="4" top="0" width="202" height="21"
						foregroundColor="#FFFFFF" fontSize="10" fontFace="Verdana" horizontalAlignment="stretch"/>

<currentPositionText left="214" top="0" width="63" height="21" tabStop="false"
						foregroundColor="#FFFFFF" fontSize="10" fontFace="Verdana" horizontalAlignment="right"/>

</subview>

<slider toolTip="Slide" left="26" top="90" width="284" tiled="true" 
					backgroundImage="seek.bmp" 
					foregroundImage="seek_fill.bmp" 
					thumbImage="seek.bmp" 
					borderSize="0" min="0" 
					max="wmpprop:player.currentmedia.duration" 
					value="wmpprop:player.Controls.currentPosition" 
					onDragEnd="player.controls.currentPosition=value;"/>

<subview id="subviewPlaybackBtnSetSmall" left="27" top="98" width="182" height="100" zIndex="2" 
					horizontalAlignment="left" verticalAlignment="bottom" visible="wmpprop:subviewSmall.visible">

<buttongroup zIndex="2" 
						mappingImage="playbackBtnSet_map.bmp"
						image="playbackBtnSet_default.bmp"
						hoverImage="playbackBtnSet_hover.bmp"
						downImage="playbackBtnSet_down.bmp">

<buttonelement id="btnOpenFilesSmall" mappingcolor="#CC0000" upTooltip="Open Files" cursor="hand" onClick="OpenMediaFile();" enabled="true"/>
					<buttonelement id="btnPlaySmall" mappingColor="#0000FF" upToolTip="Play" cursor="hand" onClick="player.controls.play();"/>
					<buttonelement id="btnPauseSmall" mappingColor="#FFFF00" upToolTip="Pause" cursor="hand" onclick="player.controls.pause();"/>
					<buttonelement id="btnStopSmall" mappingColor="#FF00FF" upToolTip="Stop" cursor="hand" onClick="player.controls.stop();"/>
					<buttonelement id="btnPreviousSmall" mappingColor="#FF0000" upToolTip="Previous" cursor="hand" onClick="player.controls.previous()"/>
					<buttonelement id="btnNextSmall" mappingColor="#00FF00" upToolTip="Next" cursor="hand" onClick="player.controls.next()"/>

</buttongroup>

</subview>

<subview id="subviewRightBtnSetSmall" left="0" top="71" width="336" height="172" zIndex="2" 
					horizontalAlignment="right" verticalAlignment="bottom" visible="wmpprop:subviewSmall.visible">

<button id="btnMuteSmall" left="211" top="27" 
						image="mutebtn_default.bmp"
						hoverImage="mutebtn_hover.bmp"
						downImage="mutebtn_down.bmp"
						disabledImage="mutebtn_disable.bmp"
						upToolTip="Mute" cursor="hand" onClick="jscript:player.settings.mute=down;" 
						downToolTip="Vol" down="wmpprop:player.settings.mute" sticky="true"/>

<volumeSlider left="250" top="28" width="51" 
						tiled="true" toolTip="Volume" 
						min="0" max="100" borderSize="0" 
						backgroundImage="vol_slider.bmp" 
						foregroundImage="vol_fill.bmp" 
						thumbImage="vol_thumb.bmp" 
						value="wmpprop:player.settings.volume" 
						value_onchange="player.settings.volume=value;jscript:player.settings.mute=false;"/>

<buttongroup left="243" top="0"
						mappingImage="SideBar_map.bmp"
						image="SideBar_default.bmp"
						hoverImage="SideBar_hover.bmp"
						downImage="SideBar_down.bmp"
						disabledImage="SideBar_disabled.bmp">

<buttonelement id="btnShuffleSmall" mappingColor="#000000" cursor="hand" sticky="true"
							upToolTip="Enable Shuffle" downToolTip="Disable Shuffle" 
							onClick="ToggleShuffle();"/>

<buttonelement id="btnLoopSmall" mappingColor="#FFFFFF" cursor="hand" sticky="true"
							upTooltip="Enable Repeat" downTooltip="Disable Repeat" 
							onClick="ToggleLoop();"/>

<buttonelement id="btnEqualizerSmall" mappingColor="#FF0000" enabled="false" upToolTip="Audio Settings"
							onClick="TogglePane(g_currentPane==c_equalizerPane?(g_videoIsPlaying?c_videoPane:c_visualPane):c_equalizerPane);"/>

<buttonelement id="btnVisualSmall" mappingColor="#FFFF00" enabled="false" upToolTip="Next Visualization" 
							onClick="if(g_currentPane==c_visualPane)visualPane.next();else TogglePane(c_visualPane);"/>

<buttonelement id="btnPlaylistSmall" mappingColor="#0000FF" enabled="false" upToolTip="Playlist"
							onClick="TogglePane(g_currentPane==c_playlistPane?(g_videoIsPlaying?c_videoPane:c_visualPane):c_playlistPane);"/>

<buttonelement id="btnSwitchSmall" mappingColor="#00FF00" 
							upToolTip="Switch to Big Skin" cursor="hand" onClick="SwitchSkin('big')"/>

</buttongroup>

</subview>

</subview> <!-- subviewSmall finish -->

</view> <!-- viewMain finish -->

</theme>
// other function buttons for small mode such as play, switch etc ..

Back