Kitty died. :(

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Damn it, the P3B-F finally gave out. :(

I tried swapping in my old NF7-S, but she's still a deadstick. :cry:

I got a 1Ghz celeron w/512Mb matching memory, and an AMD 2400+ 35w w/1Gb PC3200; and no steenking mobos to run 'em in!

My daughter is sad, what's a cheapy mobo that will work well with the 2400+ and a GF4 ti4400?

Kitty 1Ghz celeron, Asus P3B-F, 512MB, GF4 ti4400, SB-live 5.1, 60GB, TV-card, 10/100 NIC, QuickCam

digitalwanderer said:
We don't have funerals for PCs around here, we bring them back to life! :devilish:
Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed, that is

digitalwanderer said:
I can rebuild her! Make her better than she was.

Better, stronger, faster. :cool:
Twisted by the Dark Side, young Skywalker has become. The boy you trained, gone he is... Consumed by Darth Vader.

ABIT AN7 and EPOX 8KRAI are dirt cheap and rock solid around here. Pick one depending on your chipset preference. I have an 8KRAI (go VIA!) and love it to bits.

This is a mobo for my 5 year old daughter and my wife has already told me I can't spend money to fix it, so I'm looking for REALLY cheap to try and talk her into it. :???:

boooo!!!! i got tricked :(

i thought an actual "kitty" died...

and here i was armed with an obscene amount of pussy jokes to cheer u up..

can't use it now coz it needs an actual dead kitty to snowball the hillarity of the puns...

shame!

shame!!!

*shakes finger at u*

:(

Well thanks to a beautifully functional ECS K7S5A that I just received free from Snipe the Kitty is alive again! :D

THANK YOU SNIPE!!!!

I'm re-installing XP on her now, I guess going from a BX440 to a SIS775 just ain't happening without a clean install. :rolleyes:

My daughter is happier than a pig in a poke, we'll post up some picts tomorrow when we get batteries for the camera.

Thanks Snipe, you good people. :)

Wonderful entertaining Thread:LOL:

I have a old ASUS P4S333 that I would be willing to give away if someone wants it and is willing to pay shipping:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back