I'd like to hear more about the reasoning behind this one...

It's too late --it actually maxed about 3 weeks ago (no kidding). You'll notice that Guden hasn't been back to the thread. My rep bar took down Sweden's backbone in order to protect itself.

There's a max limit on rep? One day I am going to reach it, even if it takes me until 80. :yes:

It's too late --it actually maxed about 3 weeks ago (no kidding). You'll notice that Guden hasn't been back to the thread. My rep bar took down Sweden's backbone in order to protect itself.

U serious??? And here i was, waiting for the day where your rep bar would be so long it would reach the other end of my monitor... *disappointed*... :LOL:

zeckensack said:
It's not wanted. We should accept that. We are just guests here.

:oops: WE ARE FAMILY! I got all my sisters with me! We are family! Get up ev'rybody and SING!

U serious??? And here i was, waiting for the day where your rep bar would be so long it would reach the other end of my monitor... *disappointed*... :LOL:

Yep, 1501 is the max that will affect the bar, which makes for 11 squares. The rep count can keep going up, but the bar stops at 11. Why 11 instead of 12, 13, etc? Hellifino, but that's what it is.

Back