Hello : ATI & NVIDIA History

Nil Sanyas

Newcomer
Just a "bonjour" :p

I'm writing the ATI History (in french) but I think I will translate it quicly and of course you will be the first informed about that.

Ditto with my NVIDIA History.

Now I must find a translator lol ;)

Vive Beyond3D !!!

PS : coucou aux frenchies du coin, Magic Sim, Tridam, Evildeus, et les autres 8)

Have you checked the post "A year of nVidia" in the Industry forum? That covers some of the low points of 2003 for nVidia.

Hey dont forget me !!! im a frenchie too ... ok from canada but im a frenchie !!!

back to the topic, nice article. :)

Hi Nil ;)

I hope Beyond3D readers will appreciate your work !

Beside this, I'll follow Quitch's suggestion that you read "A year of nVIDIA". It is really interresting and explains well a lot of what they did. Howether, I'm pretty sure that you already know a lot of what is being said in it since I've read both your article and AYON ;). And I remember correctly, you also read Uttar's editorial, isn't it ?

To all : Hi ! I'm happy to come back a little (I didn't have enough time lately).

Evildeus : How are you doing ? We don't see you much on Hfr now !

Hi and welcome Nil Sanyas! I moved your post over here as its probably a better spot for it to get general info on GFX companies. Use your seach to find all sorts of goodies on just about every company :)

Quitch said:
Have you checked the post "A year of nVidia" in the Industry forum? That covers some of the low points of 2003 for nVidia.
I"m reading it 8) So I now NVIDIA's problems and cheating :devilish:

jb said:
Hi and welcome Nil Sanyas! I moved your post over here as its probably a better spot for it to get general info on GFX companies. Use your seach to find all sorts of goodies on just about every company :)
I'm really sorry I don't know very well this forum (not for a long time ;) ).

I already use search option to find A year of nVidia :mrgreen:

Back