GPD Win Mini. Mini laptop format. 60/120Hz display, backlit QWERTY keyboard and touchpad, it weighs only 520 grams. Ryzen 7 7840U or Ryzen 7 7640U APU

Cyan

orange
Legend
Supporter
csm_gpdwiniminiportsetc_b62e2ccab8.jpg

GPD-Win-Mini-compact-gaming-handheld.jpg

This or the GPD Win 4 are my favourite designs for this kind of devices.

It looks like a pretty good device, I just don't find the design very ergonomically for me. It is a great way however to increase screen size without increasing length of the device.

It looks like a pretty good device, I just don't find the design very ergonomically for me. It is a great way however to increase screen size without increasing length of the device.
for those wanting a super small laptop which is very powerful and super portable, it's a great device. For gaming though, it might depend, 'cos some people can touch the keyboard when using the gamepad sticks and buttons, and viceversa, which some might not like. In that sense, I like the GPD Win 4 as it has a keyboard, but you can hide it. Good times for portability.

Performance looks great. Like I said , I just don't see this as a device for me. Reminds me to much of a netbook.

to sum it up:

- best trackpad ever on a handheld
- however the GPD Win Mini just heats too much. In some areas of the handheld's surface, where you place your fingers, the temperatures reachs up to 52+ ºC, at 13W TDP.

Last edited:
Back