Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

rusty

Regular
So bizarre... was just talking to my friend the other day saying I wonder when we'll hear about a new ghost recon and here it is!

http://www.gamersyde.com/news_the_new_ghost_recon_gets_teased-8979_en.html

I hope they have learnt their lessons from GRAW 2, that game was hardly even an expansion pack - I was sorely disappointed by it. Shame because I loved the first GRAW despite some glaring flaws (homing beacon on your head anyone?).

Look forward to more info anyway!

Seems like a good idea.

I still remember how everybody swooned over GRAW's graphics back in spring 2006, as it was one of the first "next-gen-y" looking titles. Now it looks like a joke :LOL: Shows how far we've come.

From what I remember playing, the gameplay itself was terrible.

Seems like a good idea.

I still remember how everybody swooned over GRAW's graphics back in spring 2006, as it was one of the first "next-gen-y" looking titles. Now it looks like a joke :LOL: Shows how far we've come.

From what I remember playing, the gameplay itself was terrible.
Not everybody... no AA, lame AF, was not really all that in visuals. Game play was nowhere near the first game in any shape or form. total FAIL, and weaksauce goes for AW2 too. OGR... another franchise killed off by a UT Lic and a lame Pub. And where is Grin now... Hey Bo play a Tactical shooter before you make one.

There were two things I hated about the GRAW series:

1. The "hold your breath to aim" mechanic
2. A general lack of tension compared to the original game by Red Storm.

I blame Ubisoft for both of these, so I'm not expecting this one to be any different. But I'll most likely still play it.

Back