Get your caffeine fix with the Master Chief and Halo3 in August?

mrcorbo

Foo Fighter
Veteran
According to this article on IGN:
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/781/781569p1.html

PepsiCo is coming out with a special flavor of Mountain Dew dubbed "Game Fuel" with Halo3 artwork on the label to coincide with the release of Halo3 in August.

I've heard of collector's cups and the like, but this may be a first. And an August release date for Halo3?

Frankie has mentioned a Fall release, and there have been signs that it will be Sept. :)

Hm.... I should try some of that MD when it comes. I don't normally drink soda or coffee, so maybe I'll get a swift kick in the arse to keep me awake.

Well, there is a law, and it says that only colas can have caffeine, and even then, only a little bit. However, there may be a workaround, since energy drinks like Red Bull can have caffeine, maybe they could market it as that.

Red bull had a lot of problems in France because of the caffeine and other drugs in it. Don't know if they are finally allowed in the shops.

Wow! I hope there ends up being a jingle for this thing:LOL:

"Get extreme with Master Chief
A needler in you hand
drinking dew makes you a man.
HALOOO
HALOOO 3 and Cola!!!!"

-To the max

Well, there is a law, and it says that only colas can have caffeine, and even then, only a little bit. However, there may be a workaround, since energy drinks like Red Bull can have caffeine, maybe they could market it as that.

I expect that in order to be true to your commonwealth heritage they believe that you all should be drinking *tea* to get your caffeine fix.

--It's not just a cultural tradition. It's the law.--

Actually, my understanding is that any product that contains orange juice cannot also have caffeine, or vice versa. Thank god for that, right?

Back