Gates and Ballmer the most spammed in the world

Deepak

B3D Yoddha
Veteran
Link

"He said Bill gets about four million emails a day, most of them spam. Ballmer was characteristically quiet about how much spam he gets but said it was his own fault because he tends to shout out his email address [steveb@microsoft.com] in all public speeches.

But very few emails get through the net to their targeted recipient. That is because Bill and Steve have an entire department to filter unsolicited e-mails, Ballmer whispered."

Deepak said:
Link

"He said Bill gets about four million emails a day, most of them spam. Ballmer was characteristically quiet about how much spam he gets but said it was his own fault because he tends to shout out his email address [steveb@microsoft.com] in all public speeches.

But very few emails get through the net to their targeted recipient. That is because Bill and Steve have an entire department to filter unsolicited e-mails, Ballmer whispered."

:oops: No way!!!!!!!! ;)

I know a few BT managers who could do with something similar. When they had the big underground fire in manchester earlier this year, the reapir manager who sits near me was getting nearly 3000 emails a day on a 50mb inbox limit... I had to show him Outlook rules pretty quick, heh.

Back