Gaming laptops & Mini PCs Best deals. i7 6c/12t,GTX1650,16GB:799€. MiniPC 8GB, 128GB SSD: 225€. NUCs

Mini PCs

The Best Windows Mini PCs for 2021 | PCMag

The Best Cheap Mini PCs With Windows 10 You Can Buy | Technology - ComputerHoy.com (computerhoy-com.translate.goog)

The 225€ deal mentioned in the thread's title.

beelink-u55-2496221.jpg

• CPU: Intel Core i3-5005U
  • Integrated Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Storage: 128GB SSD
Beelink U55 Mini PC Ordenador de Sobremesa Windows 10 con Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM + 128GB SSD, 2.4 + 5.8GHz WiFi, Intel HD Graphics 5500, 4K, 1000Mbps, BT 4.0 : Amazon.es: Informática 225€

Btw beelink have rather bad track record for consistent bios updates but quite good in actually listening to your issue and releasing a bios just for your specific model.

So their support page are pretty barren of bios updates. But if you got issues you can email them and give them a few days to make an update for you

Btw beelink have rather bad track record for consistent bios updates but quite good in actually listening to your issue and releasing a bios just for your specific model.

So their support page are pretty barren of bios updates. But if you got issues you can email them and give them a few days to make an update for you
isn't this intended for another thread?

Found this mini PC, no internal fans, great processor and great GPU, 16GB of DDR4.

Nvisen y-gx01 mini pc intel core i7-9750h 16gb ddr4 512gb ssd gaming pc quad core 2.4ghz to 4.1ghz nvidia gtx 1650 ddr4*2 slot m.2 2280 ssd 2.5inch sata hdmi dp type c Sale - Banggood.com (link might not work)

700€ is a great price for such hardware. And I like the design.

af2fdf49-44a2-4cfa-ae10-00566ad273da.jpg.webp

Beelink mininpc was recommended in the post before my post. Thus my comment about beelink weird bios updates. To make those that plan to buy beelink know what they are buying

While that price is indeed attractive, at this point in time I would avoid buying a system without TPM 2.0 meaning it has no Windows 11 compliance.
Unless you're using Linux in it.

While that price is indeed attractive, at this point in time I would avoid buying a system without TPM 2.0 meaning it has no Windows 11 compliance.
Unless you're using Linux in it.
no, I dont like Linux for my daily use. I love Linux as an OS for other reasons, but for everyday use I dislike it.

whoa this one https://www.anandtech.com/show/16975/asus-pn50-ucff-pc-review-a-zen-2-business-nuc is just 20 watts and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful than my current mini pc

hopefully in 2-3 years the price will come down substantially and i can replace my mini PC. Its already good enough (web server, nas, media server, CCTV server) but on the rare times when i need to use the PC, uugh... its so slow...
I want something like that but with a good enough GPU to use on my 1080p TV. The mini form-factor is a luxury that adds to the price....

What I like about this portable stuff is the way they use the energy, much more efficiently than on desktop computers. Intel wants to use that system on desktop computers with ATX 12 VO, but it seems that it's not succeeding.'cos manufactures dont want it.

afaik, basically what that does on a desktop PC is that the 12V that go into the mobo are used as efficiently as in a portable computer where when a component needs the voltage, it's delivered from a source close to the component. That doesnt happen on desktop PCs, where long cables are used to deliver even small amounts of voltage, which is a very very inefficient system.

VAIO Introduces the FE Series (guru3d.com)
March 31, 2022
We are very excited to introduce VAIO to more customers in the United States through the new distribution at Walmart. I hope our ingenious laptops will give exceptional performance and experience to our new customers," said Masaki Yamano, President & CEO of VAIO Corporation. "Bringing the VAIO FE Series to the US market makes premium notebooks more accessible to help meet the demand for high-performance laptops."
The VAIO FE Series is crafted to deliver maximum performance and a superior entertainment experience in a slim, portable design. Available in 14.1-inch and 15.6-inch screens, VAIO FE Series has Full HD anti-glare screens, wider viewing angles, and more vibrant colors with a crisp, clear display for impeccable picture quality. The VAIO FE Series notebooks come fully equipped with two 2 W speakers, front-facing camera, fingerprint scanner, precision touchpad, and up to 10 hours of battery life.