Games you'd like to see remastered/remade on current gen consoles or PC [Ps4/X1]

The Darkness 1 has really awful controls indeed. I also think it's aged terribly. It's a total conversion of Starbreeze's brilliant Riddick game basically, and the awfully similar mechanics really don't work in the context of a Darkness game.

System-shock is getting a remaster

After 20 years, we are remastering and re-imagining the original System Shock. We will keep the new game true to the classic experience, keeping all the things you loved, while updating the user interface and graphics to use a modern day engine (Unity).

I'm not a big fan of re-releases or remaster of old games. But reimagining, reboot or remake are my jam. For example Planescape Torment with Order 1886 graphics, presentation, production values and animation would be great. But there are only few things that should be taken from original game. Overall story, Avellones writing (hire the guy to do it... again), world setting, characters... rest should be scrapped.

Ultima IV is another one that I'd like to see get similar treatment. It did have fan remake years ago but I wasn't impressed even back then. Needs AAA(A) production values :)

Back