F'n greedy, dirty lawyers...

Guden Oden

Legend
If this is true, it's quite scary, not to mention disgusting. I hope they get disbarred the lot of them and then get all their money taken away from them to boot.

If this Jason guy is to be believed, I'd say these lawyers looked at all the cash Apple's pulling in, collectively went, 'gee, I think we should get our hands on some of that!', and then did what lying greedy bloodsucking lawyers do best, namely started a bogus lawsuit.

Great joke I heard in a great movie once:
- What do you call five hundred lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean?
- ???
- A good start!

Guden Oden said:
Great joke I heard in a great movie once:
- What do you call five hundred lawyers chained together at the bottom of the ocean?
- ???
- A good start!
Another from Stephen Fry:
Why are sperm and lawyers so similar?
Because about one in a billion has a chance of becoming a human being.

that's the way it works. NOTHING like 'the man' leads you to believe through the T.V. dramas.

invasive depositions designed to make you think they are about to dismantle and scrutinize every aspect of your existence.

my lawyers comments on the subject? they (opponents) can basically ask anything they want (ie use most anything from your life to destroy your credibility on the issue before the court).

and they call it justice. and it's not. and the system is NO place for the average joe. and a mega rich person is something to fear if you have something they want.

Cartoon Corpse said:
and the system is NO place for the average joe. and a mega rich person is something to fear if you have something they want.

Seems to be like that, unfortunately.

Back