Fight Night 3

931116_20051213_screen001.jpg

931116_20051213_screen004.jpg

931116_20051213_screen005.jpg

931116_20051213_screen008.jpg

The game is looking great. Infrastructure woo-hoo!!!

Bad_Boy said:
its damn amazing what this handheld can do. O_O

Games like this is what the PSP is good at not the DS. And I'm not trying to knock the DS, but hopefully people can look at this game (and a few others that come out in March) and realize that the PSP has plenty of great games to offer.

mckmas8808 said:
Games like this is what the PSP is good at not the DS. And I'm not trying to knock the DS, but hopefully people can look at this game (and a few others that come out in March) and realize that the PSP has plenty of great games to offer.
Doesn't Fight Night use both analog sticks on a home console controller? How's that gonna work out on the PSP? I'm curious about Katamari on the PSP, too. I really think if they wanted to market the PSP as a portable Playstation, they should have done a better job replicating its controls.

It looks great, but after seeing what they managed to achieve on PS2 this version (wow the upgrade is huge) I'm disappointed.
Iron Tiger said:
Doesn't Fight Night use both analog sticks on a home console controller? How's that gonna work out on the PSP? I'm curious about Katamari on the PSP, too. I really think if they wanted to market the PSP as a portable Playstation, they should have done a better job replicating its controls.
Form, functionality and ergonomics would be sacrificed.

Back