Favorite Movie Goofs!

Grall

Invisible Member
Legend
I'm watching the now relatively ancient Bond flick, 'A View to a Kill' (fab 80s pop for the soundtrack, yay!), and come to the point where Bond fires rock salt at a badguy with a shotgun...

Listen to the sound effects of the baddie rolling down the stair! :LOL: (Hint for those who don't have the movie/can't be arsed to start it up: it's a bunch of shoe-clad feet clomping and stomping and scratching about, haha!)

not really a goof but I was recently writing about this scene in a film
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0275067/ wendigo
one of the funniest unintentional scenes ive seen for ages

the guys brother is dying from an attack or something so they take him into the hospital
after an hour of surgery the doctor comes out, the brother rushes up to him and saiz "how is he doc"
the doc just looks sad and gives him the pair of shoes the guy was wearing :)

he didnt say anything but he could of said
"we lost the body but we managed to save his souls"
"think of it as not loosing a brother but gaining a pair of nike's"

I'm watching the now relatively ancient Bond flick, 'A View to a Kill' (fab 80s pop for the soundtrack, yay!), and come to the point where Bond fires rock salt at a badguy with a shotgun...

Listen to the sound effects of the baddie rolling down the stair! :LOL: (Hint for those who don't have the movie/can't be arsed to start it up: it's a bunch of shoe-clad feet clomping and stomping and scratching about, haha!)
The Bond movies are full of such scenes, I cant bear my laughter on pretty much any scene with Jaws and Bond fighting.
There you have that threatening giant that can kill people with one stroke with Bond already locked down by his giant hands and its just looks like he want to kiss him in slow motion :LOL:
Bond finally finds time to fight back - rinse and repeat.

edit: well probably not a goof either, just bad acting and choreography

Last edited by a moderator:
roger moores bond films were campy as buggery, a view to the kill is quite good ( that film has the longest dribble out of a persons mouse Ive seen, at least I think it was that one )
grace was her typical wonderful self ( she should of been in more films )

summation of the evolution of the bond series
a view to the kill (unique films) -> quantum of solace (yawn, is it bond or just another actionman)

Back