Dumb real estate question

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I apparently suck when it comes to hunting down properties, but my Mum put her house on the market the other day and I'm trying to find the bloody listing for it. (Short of actually asking my Mom about it...I got a reputation to think of! ;) )

I THINK this is it, but she says there are pictures of the old homestead and I can't find 'em. :???:

Anyone know how to find a property listing? It's for 7540 Forest Avenue in Munster, Indiana (zip code 46321).

Y'know how some days you can hit a search in three words and two clicks and on others it's painfully long minutes of agony? This is the less fun kind for me. :???:

I apparently suck when it comes to hunting down properties, but my Mum put her house on the market the other day and I'm trying to find the bloody listing for it. (Short of actually asking my Mom about it...I got a reputation to think of! ;) )

I THINK this is it, but she says there are pictures of the old homestead and I can't find 'em. :???:

Anyone know how to find a property listing? It's for 7540 Forest Avenue in Munster, Indiana (zip code 46321).

Y'know how some days you can hit a search in three words and two clicks and on others it's painfully long minutes of agony? This is the less fun kind for me. :???:

Get the MLS # and go from there.

Bingo! :D

OMG, that is just about the ugliest picture you could possibly take of the house....wtf were they thinking! :oops:

168859.jpg

Thanks Sinistar, much appreciated. :)

EDITED BITS: It's my Mother's house and where I grew up for 20 years or so, but I don't live there now. ;)

Back