Do you smoke?

JaylumX

Newcomer
Yep which one of you likes to have the odd fag [not what you think ;)].

I am a smoker. Been smoking for aboot 10 years. Not a habbit i am particularly proud of :cry: . Used to smoke a pack of 20 Richmonds but notice the price of fags increasing over the years so recently made the switch to rollups. Now smoke Drum or Samson Tobacco.

Anyways, which one of youse smokes

NB Please i don't wanna hear any anti-smoking progoganda. I am fully aware of the dangers of smoking [Biology is a subject that interest me greatly], the dangers the goverment feels the need to freaking plaster on every dog gone ciggarette packet that i buy so please don't. ;)

I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that John Reynolds will hassle me.
bleh2.gif

(I'm going to my cardiologist appointment this afternoon, BACK OFF!)

Wouldn't dream of letting any stinking tobacco touch my lips. Yikes, when it comes to slowly killing oneself and your surroundings, there are more pleasant ways methinks.

John Reynolds said:
Think of your kids, dumbass.

:p
We just got done with the end of school hellrun, when I think of my kids right now I keep thinking of how pleasant laying in a quiet hospital bed for a couple of days could be.....'specially if I could borrow my sis' laptop....

Try again.

I don't smoke. 1) I'm allergic to the smoke 2) Asthma 3)I just don't like it. ;) #3 isn't based on 1 or 2 :)

digitalwanderer said:
'specially if I could borrow my sis' laptop....

Anything to play GTA SA eh? ;)

I'm an ex-smoker (gave up about 1.5 years ago). Used to roll my own, too, so was pretty hardcore. Then, one day, I just stopped. Like that.

No, I wouldn't start even under gunpoint. I do like the taste of a cigar occasionally, though. But like BC, I don't inhale. ;)

I am a nicotine user, but of something non-swedes probably don't know about.

If I drink then I may have some puffs...
Only like strong cigarretes, don't like the FREE style cigars.

No, and I hate it. I gag and cough at every waft of it. I mean, if you want to kill yourself, do it in the privacy of your own house. Not in public, please.

I smoke but only average 5 cigs a day.
But now I'm trying to quit that too, and have been without smoking completely for a whole week.
Wouldn't be too sure if I succeed though, as this isn't the first time I've only been able to quit for only a week or so.

Never did, never will. And I'm quite happy that since june 1, it's banned from restaurants, bars and such. Too bad though that now there's a lot more people smoking just outside the club, so it's pretty much impossible to go out to get some fresh air.

And I'm glad I'm working at a company where (to my knowledge) there's no smokers. That's rather good considering there are 200+ people here. There are a number of people doing the same thing as MPI does though (not me). But at least nobody else is suffering from it.

I'm 17 and on the patch.. I've been smoking for 9 months.

Patch is great... no more cravings or desires to smoke, even when I see others doing it, it just seems disgusting. And my sense of smell is back so I really can smell how awefull it smells.

Back