Dark Souls

They seem to be making a lot of positive changes for Dark Souls 2. The new back stab is more difficult to initiate, and can be escaped from. No longer locking you into place and giving the backstabber invincibility during the animation. Dual wielding is has new moves, and is a possible starting class. The starting classes are now recommended after you spread your own stats around. Magic has new melee like attacks, and now consumes stamina. And people who played the E3 demo say the AI is a lot more aggressive.

My sl3 sorcerer is still doing well. I was surprised how strong she still is with the right gear, and how versatile sorcery is. I'm liking it a lot more than miracles. Capra Demon has been the most dangerous boss so far, and the Gaping Dragon turned out to be the easiest on account of him never being to get close enough to actually hurt me.

I rarely used pyromancy on my previous playthroughs. It's interesting to see how stupidly overpowered it really is. But it should be good to have something to fall back on in case I get stuck.

I've just retrieved the Rite of Kindling, and upgrade my Short Sword to Fire +7 in preparation for the areas past Sen's Fortress.

They seem to be making a lot of positive changes for Dark Souls 2. The new back stab is more difficult to initiate, and can be escaped from. No longer locking you into place and giving the backstabber invincibility during the animation. Dual wielding is has new moves, and is a possible starting class. The starting classes are now recommended after you spread your own stats around. Magic has new melee like attacks, and now consumes stamina. And people who played the E3 demo say the AI is a lot more aggressive.

Yay !

Back