Console Games Screenshot Thread (No 56K or Limited Data Plans) [2009 - 2016]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AC4 looks good when in the Ocean
Bd2UQZVCQAA2Szr.jpg:orig

especially during storms it makes you believe its CG :
Bd2UIqbCMAAwUBj.jpg:orig

Bd2T_xcCIAAXmJa.jpg:orig

The ocean at this time was a sight, those water spouts were too good.

and here is that fab area from KZ, the pic just can't capture the feeling of moving around in it:

Bd3o422IQAA0A9B.jpg:orig

another place I visited today:
Bd3pOe_IQAAABSx.jpg:orig

Bd3nRziIQAALmtH.jpg:orig

have got some good BF4 screens too but PS4 is spouting some error when uploading. Will upload later.

AC4 looks good when in the Ocean
Bd2UQZVCQAA2Szr.jpg:orig

especially during storms it makes you believe its CG :
Bd2UIqbCMAAwUBj.jpg:orig

Bd2T_xcCIAAXmJa.jpg:orig

The ocean at this time was a sight, those water spouts were too good.

and here is that fab area from KZ, the pic just can't capture the feeling of moving around in it:

Bd3o422IQAA0A9B.jpg:orig

another place I visited today:
Bd3pOe_IQAAABSx.jpg:orig

Bd3nRziIQAALmtH.jpg:orig

have got some good BF4 screens too but PS4 is spouting some error when uploading. Will upload later.

I cant view the images in your latest post for some reason

SOme Warframe, took pics for pixel counting thread:
Be1oYebIcAAGgtm.jpg:orig

Be1KSS8IAAA_5KE.jpg:orig

The reason I am not posting more shots is that I noticed that a lot of color range is lost in these shots. I took some shots of a very beautiful area in KZSF late levels, but the shots come out bland. A specific pink hue was completely missing in the shots, which was giving that area a very magical look in the game. Now I notice that these Warframe shots also lack the color range of the visuals in-game and hence lack the slick oomph of its style.

Hmmm...even in the Gamespot video, one of them says its the best looking next-gen game as of now. Technically this isn't better than KZSF and Ryse, but I think the superior art design is impressing everyone. Am I right? or is the game actually doing some fantabulous stuff in there?

Anyways, I will get mine in a day or two. Couldn't resist.

Here are some shots from a couple of users on the FH2 photomode thread on NeoGAF. Some of the shots in there are amazing. I like the second pic, got a little InFamous: Second Son vibe going on with the wet pavements and streetlights.

i6YUfVDQki079.jpg

mw2kqyP.jpg

Yw0qeGg.jpg

Hmmm...even in the Gamespot video, one of them says its the best looking next-gen game as of now. Technically this isn't better than KZSF and Ryse, but I think the superior art design is impressing everyone. Am I right? or is the game actually doing some fantabulous stuff in there?

Does not look anything special visually to me tbh.

Tomb Raider? Game mostly benefits from fantastic art direction and seriously impressive animations I'd say. Foliage is very impressive too. That said, some overtly angular set decorations clearly betray its last gen roots. There's also one incredibly dated looking environment at the tail end of the campaign. Facial animations are nothing to write home about either and the tress FX hair is just as hit and miss as it was on PC. Lighting is nowhere near as realistic looking as in next-gen-only releases like Killzone or especially the new Assassin's Creed. On the flipside, it feels incredibly slick. As far as upgrades to older games go, TR is clearly the gold standard.

yes that's what i was thinking when i took it, it felt almost real just standing here looking at the scenery.

Driveclub

VV5bstT.jpg

6KlOy2p.jpg

jJQNyox.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back