College Girl and friends: Nintendogs spoof.

Guden Oden

Legend
Chuckles await: http://www.romman.net/news/html/ds/2005102052.htm

Oh, and there's a bit of inoffensive cleavage shown in one of the pics, though not enough to make anyone get their panties in a bind I think (or yourself fired, should you be caught surfing nonsense on work hours :LOL:)

Anyway, if only the DS could make REAL graphics that look this good... ;)

I do enjoy japanese boobies.. when they actually have some they're quite nice.
The color of them is wonderfull.

er.. you were saying?

yeah that japanese chick on the photoshopped cover is a seriously popular japanese idol that I seem to forget the name of atm... I used to have that pic on my HD though -_- And the in games shots are from a popular h-game called sexy beach 2. no doubt if this was released on ds it'd sell very very well. lol

Freak'n Big Panda said:
yeah that japanese chick on the photoshopped cover is a seriously popular japanese idol that I seem to forget the name of atm... I used to have that pic on my HD though -_- And the in games shots are from a popular h-game called sexy beach 2. no doubt if this was released on ds it'd sell very very well. lol

Hmh, let me know if you remember her name.

I suppose it is like, way, way too much to hope that it might be an actually useful socialization game for geeks who are so often impaired that way. . .

geo said:
I suppose it is like, way, way too much to hope that it might be an actually useful socialization game for geeks who are so often impaired that way. . .
Such a thing already exists. For $6499.

The Baron said:
Such a thing already exists. For $6499.

I just knew before I even looked that was going to be a Real Doll link. :LOL: I thot it was a shame that Joss couldn't get SMG to reprise her Buffy-bot role for Serenity as Mr. Universe's main squeeze. . .

But, hey, until they talk and make demands on you it isn't really "socialization".

Back