BSG Webisodes

MuFu

Chief Spastic Baboon
Veteran
Hadn't heard about these but I'm sure you goons have been counting down the days. :)

This 10-part Web-only series fills in the gap between the end of Season Two and the beginning of Season Three. The episodes are available at the official Sci Fi Channel website (www.scifi.com/battlestar). No registration or subscription is required.

Can't actually get the first one yet. Site seems to be taking it in the ass somewhat.

Edit - YT link if you can't wait (I can of course, I don't really like geeky space shows): http://youtube.com/watch?v=0BIxMgbcneA

Last edited by a moderator:
What? :oops: 10 episodes of free web-only content? I'm sure I must be missing something here. . . are they 20 secs long each or something? :???:

Edit: The first one seems to be 3:47. . .

Almost. They are 4 minutes long. So all the webisodes combined have about as much content as a single normal episode

Yep, and totally free. I added a YouTube link to the orginal post (which may well be illegal... not sure).

Well, there's a 30 sec "season 3 preview" on the end (just watched it here, no problem). So probably about 3 mins each, which still ain't bad for 10 of them.

Hmm, could be a region issue then. Mine won't load the ad.
Neither is mine :cry:

Did they block all non-US citizens or something?

EDIT: Yep, it seems they've blocked all non-US citizens. "We're sorry, but the clip you requested isn't available from your location. Please select another clip."

Last edited by a moderator:
youtube said:
This video has been removed at the request of copyright owner NBC Universal because its content was used without permission
:cry:

edit: that was for the link provided. I found the webisode 1 here.

Back